Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2019 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

3 hours ago, Brickwraith said:

What happened to the v-19 and resistance transport sir von lego confirmed before he left?

It's odd, because sir von lego has never been wrong with his leaks. I'm guessing those were postponed or cancelled like the CCBS 501st Trooper with Clone Walker.

17 minutes ago, Aethersprite said:

It's odd, because sir von lego has never been wrong with his leaks. I'm guessing those were postponed or cancelled like the CCBS 501st Trooper with Clone Walker.

Wait, why did he leave I've been away from Eurobricks for far too long

UK update in the Finch Dallow saga: Lego just informed me via e-mail that they’ve dispatched Part 6252065 (Finch’s head) to my address. Last week they sent the upper body, legs and small blaster. Hopefully the helmet soon follows suit!

Does anyone have any idea if we will be getting a N-1 Starfighter this year? I heard some rumors that we might be and I wondered if it was true...

Just now, GamerBambii said:

Does anyone have any idea if we will be getting a N-1 Starfighter this year? I heard some rumors that we might be and I wondered if it was true...

Only as a Microfighter and a Polybag. No system scale version unfortunately.

Just now, wesker said:

Only as a Microfighter and a Polybag. No system scale version unfortunately.

Damn, I don't have one and I was really hoping I could get my hands on one this year. never mind... Thanks for the info though.

12 hours ago, Brickwraith said:

What happened to the v-19 and resistance transport sir von lego confirmed before he left?

I think it's safe to assume that the v-19 was pushed back so it coincides with the return of The Clone Wars. As for the Resistance transport, maybe they moved it back because it appears in episode 9.

1 hour ago, Brick Cucumber said:

I think it's safe to assume that the v-19 was pushed back so it coincides with the return of The Clone Wars. As for the Resistance transport, maybe they moved it back because it appears in episode 9.

Could be, but the v19 was already phased out in the timeline in which the episodes are situated in favor of the ARC-170. 

3 hours ago, Cyberfounder said:

Could be, but the v19 was already phased out in the timeline in which the episodes are situated in favor of the ARC-170. 

I doubt LEGO cares that much. If they want to release a V-19 instead of an ARC-170, they will

The sets look pretty good but I don't see a compelling reason to get any of them.

And why are they back to the old helmets for the Snowspeeder?

No additional builds in the Slave 1 set as speculated then. There's nothing else in that set that will make me cough up that much just to get Zuckuss.

The 20th Anniversary sets look fantastic, especially the Scout Walker! The only one I might pass on is the Slave I since it’s so expensive and I have the UCS version. It depends on how much the Princess Leia Anniversary minifig goes for on eBay...Zuckuss shouldn’t be hard to get. Already have 4-LOM and the Han from the UCS Falcon and CC

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

There’s something ironic about SW always having been the theme that fell behind when it came to new standards (pupils, double-moulded legs), but now it’s the first non-CMF theme to use the mid-sized legs :laugh:

Padme has the new short legs introduced in the HP CMF! :oh: 

Hopefully that means will be seeing them used in other future sets.

Edited by Foxes Productionz

The Slave 1 is extremely disappointing. I can't believe they still haven't fixed frozen Han. Especially since they gave us a new mold for Zuckas, which is the only good thing about this set. The Slave 1 itself looks nothing special compared to the last few we got. The Snowspeeder is the best one, but it's not without its flaws, the old helmets are disappointing but the build itself looks very good, plus there's Lando, who still holds up till this day, just a hair swap. Very good for those who can't afford Cloud City. The Podracer looks better than last one, but nothing too special if you already own it. Not sure if Padme uses the new mid legs, but the design is very similar to last time so an easy pass for me. The other 2 sets look great, probably picking the stormtrooper one up for army building, other one has a great build as well and I love the clone scout trooper, I like the colour use especially

They all look amazing to me. Slave 1 is the only one I won’t get, because, well, UCS version I mean c’mon. But love the rest of them

Hah! So were the new pilot helmets like just a trial or something? Didn't come in the X-wing trench set and now the snowspeeder. Really confused here Lego...

Just now, BrickHat said:

Does Lando have the new kind of cape or the old kind? I can't really tell on mobile. I think that will make the difference in the effect of the aftermarket prices of the original Lando figure.

I've spent the last 10 min looking at the two and I think it's the old style. Which will probably have an effect on secondary. Wow, I'm surprised they didn't use the updated spongy type.