Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2019 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

Without wanting to be too tediously hateful towards TLJ, that was one of many many dreadful scenes in the film, but that Finn figure is really really cool - perfect kind of exclusive figure for the book imo.

Now, Zuckuss... show yourself!!!

New around here, but just wanted to pass along that I talked to customer service about Finch and they said their US warehouse got a shipment in today. They sent my order tracker and the correct parts are listed. Seems like from other responses that it's kind of luck of the draw. We'll see in a few days for sure though.

1 minute ago, Keagantuan said:

New around here, but just wanted to pass along that I talked to customer service about Finch and they said their US warehouse got a shipment in today. They sent my order tracker and the correct parts are listed. Seems like from other responses that it's kind of luck of the draw. We'll see in a few days for sure though.

Do you have the piece numbers?

Just now, ginja said:

Do you have the piece numbers?

The helmet is 6252047 and the head is 6252065. Hopefully that streamlines the process. It took a while to explain it to the rep and he had to dig to find the numbers.

looks kinda funny and it has no legs if I see it correctly

Edited by DEAD1974

Wow! Zuckuss is great! :excited: 

That Finn minifig is a good bonus for the book.

Edited by dvogon

Wow the helmet with the skull(?) print is awesome. It’s like a Star Wars Uruk-Hai!

Just now, KevinMD said:

Wow the helmet with the skull(?) print is awesome. It’s like a Star Wars Uruk-Hai!

And, correct me if I'm wrong, it's not dual molded. So it will fit with the previous designs. :classic:

Edited by Cyberfounder

24 minutes ago, Cyberfounder said:

And, correct me if I'm wrong, it's not dual molded. So it will fit with the previous designs. :classic:

yeah, the tie helmet has yet to get the new treatment ... thankfully ...

4 hours ago, ThousandMoon said:

Without wanting to be too tediously hateful towards TLJ, that was one of many many dreadful scenes in the film, but that Finn figure is really really cool - perfect kind of exclusive figure for the book imo.

These are my thoughts as well. Trying to avoid most TLJ sets to save money so won't be going after this figure, but it is a very nice idea to include such a variant of a character in a book.

Zuckuss looks great. Somehow his face piece looks a little more plain than I would've imagined, even though the mould itself is very detailed. Maybe it just needs some kind of wash to add depth but Lego doesn't really do that. Very happy with him nonetheless but I don't think I can afford another Slave I and I also have the UCS version already. Still, nice that you can get all 6 bounty hunters by just buying this set and the battlepack. Well, perhaps you'd need the Super Star Destroyer set as well to really complete it, but oh well.

Zuckuss looks just perfect. Great job TLG!

I'm however very dissapointed with the new Imperial and Rebel Snowtroopers. It's so weird that Lego keeps changing colors... Now the rebels are back to tan legs and hats, and the imperials have tan hands... why?

BTW: There is a picture of a new Han in Stormtrooper disguise minifig - with the new helmet. Does that mean the last unnamed anniversary set is a Death Star detention block set? Or is it the minifig from a polybag or something?

7 minutes ago, Bantha Fodder said:

Zuckuss looks just perfect. Great job TLG!

I'm however very dissapointed with the new Imperial and Rebel Snowtroopers. It's so weird that Lego keeps changing colors... Now the rebels are back to tan legs and hats, and the imperials have tan hands... why?

BTW: There is a picture of a new Han in Stormtrooper disguise minifig - with the new helmet. Does that mean the last unnamed anniversary set is a Death Star detention block set? Or is it the minifig from a polybag or something?

I could literally make that figure myself right now; it consists of all released parts. I wouldnt put much stock in it right now.

If sets can start to leaks... I have no interest in minifigs apart from troopers and tthe classic ones. I buy a set for the set itself no matter the minifigures it comes with.

Edited by w219
edit

Just now, Brickweiser said:

I could literally make that figure myself right now; it consists of all released parts. I wouldnt put much stock in it right now.

It was posted by the same guy that posted pictures of the new Shadowtrooper, new Leia, new Kazuda Xiono, etc. 

But yeah, I see your point... It could be made up from existing parts...

Great to finally see Zuckuss. I’m hoping it’s just the image is overexposed but the skin tone and metallic parts of the face mold look too bright to me. More muted tones would be more accurate. I also wish the tendril (breathing tubes?) extended beyond the actual mold and were not represented by paint on the torso. I get they probably didn’t do it because of fragility but I’d prefer it like Kit Fisto’s. It just looks a bit visually jarring imo.

Zuckuss looks perfect! Exactly what I imagined and well worth the wait.

The new Finn minifigure looks pretty good too. Wasn't expecting to see the Bacta Suit version but its good to get another variant. Shame there's very little else from The Last Jedi this year.

I'm not too keen on the Hoth Rebel redesign. Losing the leg printing feels like a step backwards and the color choices don't seem as accurate as the last version.

Zuckuss looks great, can't wait to finally build a moc of the bounty hunter scene. The Finn figure is good but I can think of so many figs that would've been a better choice for this book. I'm super excited about that Griff Halloran helmet though. Can't wait to use it on some ex-imperial raiders or pirates. 

Eagerly awaiting updates on the Clone Scout Walker remake.  Has anyone confirmed yet that we WON’T finally be getting an AT-RT Driver clone trooper variant with this set?  Hopes are high.  It’s now or never.