Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2019 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

Seems like Slave I is going to be Boba Fett's version again. An Ebay seller with some of the leaked minifigures on their store has a Bespin Han figure listed as part of 75243. Same standard face as the Cloud City figure but with the non-dual molded legs from the UCS Falcon.

There's also a Stormtrooper Han with the new helmet mold listed as a new 2019 figure but doesn't specify a set number.

Stormtrooper Han is an interesting leak. Doesn't fit in with any of the April sets we know of so far. Therefore it must be 75260, a polybag or an exclusive set we don't know anything about yet. 

7 hours ago, Brikkyy13 said:

Is there any news out of London Toy Fair? Apparently LEGO is there this year but there’s nothing on the main floor, it’s all in a separate area. 

The only big news out of London Toy Fair so far is The Rexcelsior! (70839) reveal.

https://www.thebrickfan.com/the-lego-movie-2-the-second-part-the-rexcelsior-70839-revealed/

Thanks for the tip RogueTwo! Just spoke to Lego customer service in the UK. They can't directly order "replacement" Finch Dallows because the set was discontinued in December 2018 and apparently the changeover happened sometime in September, or at least that's when Lego's internal note was published.

My customer rep spoke to the back office to see if they had some stock left anyway (just not readily available in their database, which is restricted to sets which are currently being produced). After a minute or two on the line the rep came back to me and said the minifigure (or rather its head & helmet) might be in stock at their warehouse but under a different name. They'll let me know in the next few days.

Edited by DomMk

They called pretty much immediately afterwards. The warehouse confirmed that they're out of Finch Dallow stock in the UK. However if the minifigure is ever reintroduced in another set we should be able to contact Lego and they'll send it as they did to RogueTwo in the US. The customer rep also logged my complaint about the set and interest in the minifigure. If you have the time consider dropping them an e-mail or calling them to make customer service managers aware of the issue.

1 hour ago, DomMk said:

They called pretty much immediately afterwards. The warehouse confirmed that they're out of Finch Dallow stock in the UK. However if the minifigure is ever reintroduced in another set we should be able to contact Lego and they'll send it as they did to RogueTwo in the US. The customer rep also logged my complaint about the set and interest in the minifigure. If you have the time consider dropping them an e-mail or calling them to make customer service managers aware of the issue.

I just called CS in the UK. Representative was unaware of the issue. I had to direct her to the parts via Bricks and Pieces so she could find the numbers. She said they were OOS and started directing me to Bricklink and Brickowl :). I then explained that if those pieces ever showed up on there they were going to be extortionate and that a fig had sold on ebay tor £156 in the last week. I did express my disappointment and other SW AFOLS disappointment over the situation and she was very understanding and wanted to help, but at the end of the day could do nothing. As far as I know she did not log a complaint. If you ever do get any joy with getting the figure, could you please let me know so I can call them up again? They can see I bought the set on my account.

Edited by BacktoBricks

Of course I'll report back if this ever comes to a happy ending. :) 

Your rep probably did log a complaint by the way – they keep track of every inquiry and there seems to be an internal review process for their reports. 

36 minutes ago, DomMk said:

Of course I'll report back if this ever comes to a happy ending. :) 

Your rep probably did log a complaint by the way – they keep track of every inquiry and there seems to be an internal review process for their reports. 

Thanks most appreciated. I hope so - it's such a weird move, especially if they are trying to cut down on aftermarket inflammation. They only seemed to have sold themselves short on this one, by not only disappointing AFOLS, but not getting the extra Bomber sales that they would have undoubtedly had.

23 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

No major surprises, the highlights are Bucket, Zuckuss and Padmé with mid-legs :classic:

Maybe if Zukuss shows up in the Slave 1 all anger over Finch might be forgotten though ?

SIDENOTE: I love that if you use Google translate to change the article from German to English if says 'Number of stones' rather than Number of pieces in the set. ?

Edited by BacktoBricks

Glad Zuckuss is finally getting a minifigure! Hopefully it won't be too long for leaks of him and Padme to show up.

2 hours ago, Cyberfounder said:

There is a leak that shows a regular Han (brown pants, blue jacket) to come with the Slave 1, could that be?

Edit- nevermind, i guess the figure list confirms that 

Edited by legosamsonite

2 minutes ago, wesker said:

Glad Zuckuss is finally getting a minifigure! Hopefully it won't be too long for leaks of him and Padme to show up.

Yes, super excited to see Padme and if Dak and Luke have the new helmets in the snowspeeder!

15 minutes ago, BacktoBricks said:

SIDENOTE: I love that if you use Google translate to change the article from German to English if says 'Number of stones' rather than Number of pieces in the set. ?

Yeah, LEGO bricks are referred to as “LEGO-Steine” in German (with Stein meaning stone). The German word for brick on the other hand is “Ziegelstein”, so it makes sense to use the shorter term... unless you translate it literally :head_back:

2 hours ago, BacktoBricks said:

I just called CS in the UK. Representative was unaware of the issue. I had to direct her to the parts via Bricks and Pieces so she could find the numbers. She said they were OOS and started directing me to Bricklink and Brickowl :). I then explained that if those pieces ever showed up on there they were going to be extortionate and that a fig had sold on ebay tor £156 in the last week. I did express my disappointment and other SW AFOLS disappointment over the situation and she was very understanding and wanted to help, but at the end of the day could do nothing. As far as I know she did not log a complaint. If you ever do get any joy with getting the figure, could you please let me know so I can call them up again? They can see I bought the set on my account.

I just tried ordering directly from the missing parts service from Bricks and Pieces. It says out of stock here in the Netherlands as well, so I will have to wait and see what happens next. I will also report back here with my findings.

Love the new Major Vonreg figure. They're really making good use of the dual molding on all these new helmets.

Nice one for chasing up the Finch Dallow issue - very frustrating.

On a positive note, so excited for Zuckuss, and the new Scout Trooper helmet is fantastic!!

I can’t believe the Slave I is ANOTHER OT version. I don’t think they will ever release another Jango’s Slave I. Sure it comes with Zuckuss, but I would much rather get a remake of Jango’s Slave I. Very disappointing but at least it includes decent minifigs

So despite the fact that I do not want another Bomber, I ordered one from Amazon a few days ago. The new Finch fig is clearly shown in some of the set photos on the product page. Here in the UK, unless you happen to find random stock in stores, the Resistance Bomber is currently only available to order online from either Amazon or John Lewis. The set arrived today and, guess what, it's still the old generic Resistance Bomber Pilot. Ridiculous!

Edited by BacktoBricks

1 minute ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I can’t believe the Slave I is ANOTHER OT version. I don’t think they will ever release another Jango’s Slave I. Sure it comes with Zuckuss, but I would much rather get a remake of Jango’s Slave I. Very disappointing but at least it includes decent minifigs

believe it.

i'm finally getting a slave 1 and couldn't be happier.

Just now, BacktoBricks said:

So despite the fact that I do not want another Bomber, I ordered one from Amazon a few days ago. The new Finch fig is clearly shown in some of the set photos on the product page. Here in the UK, unless you happen to find random stock in stores, the Resistance Bomber is currently only available to order online from either Amazon or John Lewis. The set arrived today and, guess what, it's still the old generic Resistance Bomber. Ridiculous!

return it. idk if uk amazon is like us, but it's no questions asked returns usually ...

21 minutes ago, Tidy said:

believe it.

return it. idk if uk amazon is like us, but it's no questions asked returns usually ...

Don't worry I am under false description. :) 

Edited by BacktoBricks

Just now, Tidy said:

believe it.

I have the UCS so any other OT Slave I is going to be very underwhelming. 

2 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

German website Stonewars has posted a list of the minifigs included in the April wave sets: 

https://www.stonewars.de/geruechte/lego-star-wars-sets-april-2019/

No major surprises, the highlights are Bucket, Zuckuss and Padmé with mid-legs :classic:

Awesome link! I really really hope that the clone in the walker set is a plain phase 2 clone. Really need more of these.

Vonreg looks amazing, and apparently he’s the one sporting the previously leaked pearl gold small blaster :thumbup: Still doesn’t explain who the pink one belongs to...