Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2019 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

1 hour ago, GryffindorResistance said:

20th Anniversary Exclusive Minifigs will have golden weaponry

We've known that already.

We now know that they also include a stand, with the same logo as on their back. And it displays the name of the character too.

I guess the precedent for the Resistance Bomber is 7261 Clone Turbo Tank. It was released in 2005 with a light-up Mace Windu, and then rereleased (under the same set number) in 2006 with a regular Windu, an extra clone, and a slightly modified build. Does anybody know whether it was partially retired in late 2005/early 2006, like the Bomber is in Europe now? Or whether that was announced in any way? It could be that, as somebody suggested above, the Bomber will become widely available again with the new figure. 7261 was the first Star Wars set I ever got, so it's technically not before my time, but I wasn't paying any attention to these kinds of details at that point...

6 hours ago, Brickweiser said:

What region are you in? Shop@home canada still shows the original pilot. 

I'm in the Vancouver area. Worth noting it was ordered through Amazon

Pure speculation, buy maybe they cancelled a new The Last Jedi set with this minifig and, then, they decided to use it in Resistance Bombers that they weren't expecting to sell (but already produced)?

Kylo’s new faceprint looks neat, finally a non-angry expression :laugh: I hope Rey gets a new one as well, it’d be about time :purrr:

@Falconfan1414: New colour or new mould? Haven‘t found the picture yet, it’s probably hidden in someone‘s IG story I assume :wink:

Edited by Lego-Freak

That's disappointing Finch is being added to a late production run of the Resistance Bomber, especially when the set is about to retire. Hopefully the figure finds its way elsewhere in a polybag or something because I'm dreading the aftermarket prices scalpers are going to sell them for on Ebay and Bricklink.

3 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

It seems a new Ewok is coming in the new Endor shooting game 

Looks like the same version of Wicket we got last time in the Ewok Village.

I'm more interested in seeing if there's any new Scout Troopers in the shooting game. They could really benefit from a new dual molded helmet, especially if it avoids the awkward visor printing that the Kashyyyk Troopers have,

9 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

It seems a new Ewok is coming in the new Endor shooting game 

6 hours ago, wesker said:

Looks like the same version of Wicket we got last time in the Ewok Village.

I'm more interested in seeing if there's any new Scout Troopers in the shooting game. They could really benefit from a new dual molded helmet, especially if it avoids the awkward visor printing that the Kashyyyk Troopers have,

Looks just like Wicket to me too.

New scout trooper has leaked though and it is different.

Edited by BacktoBricks

Loving the new Scout Trooper minifigure! The new helmet is a huge improvement over the original. I'm glad they also went back to using white legs again as the figure looks more complete with the illusion of boots than the previous version did. Looking forward to picking a few of these guys up.

That helmet is a massive upgrade; it was only the other day I was saying LEGO really needed to update the Scout Trooper mould! Not sold on the legs or torso though; another example of where dual-moulding and arm-printing could improve LEGO Star Wars figures so much. I don't understand why these features aren't anywhere near as common in Star Wars sets as they are in Marvel sets.

Edited by Procrastinathan

18 minutes ago, Procrastinathan said:

That helmet is a massive upgrade; it was only the other day I was saying LEGO really needed to update the Scout Trooper mould! Not sold on the legs or torso though; another example of where dual-moulding and arm-printing could improve LEGO Star Wars figures so much. I don't understand why these features aren't anywhere near as common in Star Wars sets as they are in Marvel sets.

They haven’t been common in marvel sets for a few years now. Only Spider-Man seems to get them. The scout trooper could really benefit from them.

if you take the arms and legs from the CMF cat costume girl and rub off the printing, that could work quite well for the scout trooper, there won’t be any leg printing, but I think it would still work

love the new helmet though, and Kylo looks great, I hope he has a reverse print without the cut to his face. I hope the set comes with Finn with a print of the slash to his back and burn to the front of his jacket, that would be really cool.

Edited by Whovastron

stonewars.de has posted a picture on IG and have an article on their website confirming which 'classic' SW minifigures will be coming with which 20th Anniversary sets. No classic Boba,  but there is classic Lando (supposedly coming with the snowspeeder), Vader, pilot Luke, the leaked Han, and Leia in her white NH outfit. Not very exciting from my POV, but I'm not interested in the yellow face figs anyway,

I have absolutely zero interest in the retro figures, for me Lego Star Wars has done nothing but improve over the years, so having figures that just prove how far they've come really does nothing but make me dislike them more.

That said, the new scout trooper looks fantastic... will definitely be picking up some scouts at long last!!!

39 minutes ago, BacktoBricks said:

stonewars.de has posted a picture on IG and have an article on their website confirming which 'classic' SW minifigures will be coming with which 20th Anniversary sets. No classic Boba,  but there is classic Lando (supposedly coming with the snowspeeder), Vader, pilot Luke, the leaked Han, and Leia in her white NH outfit. Not very exciting from my POV, but I'm not interested in the yellow face figs anyway,

Interesting as Lando was never in "yellow" form. I wonder if he'll be the only skin toned figure.

3 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

Interesting as Lando was never in "yellow" form. I wonder if he'll be the only skin toned figure.

No, probably why he's my favourite of the bunch. If these are all the special figs then he is the only one.

Vader, Luke and Leia were to be expected... Lando is a surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one. I hope Luke and Vader come with lightsabers with classic chrome hilts, that’d be the coolest thing ever.

18 minutes ago, Brikkyy13 said:

Vader, Luke and Leia were to be expected... Lando is a surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one. I hope Luke and Vader come with lightsabers with classic chrome hilts, that’d be the coolest thing ever.

Didn't LEGO say at some point, that they couldn't do this "classic" chroming anymore because of the toxic process?

Just to clarify, do we know yet for sure if we are expecting a 75260 at Easter, and if we are, is it in with the rest of the 20th Anniversary sets? Just seems a bit odd for it to be missed out. 

11 minutes ago, Renown said:

Just to clarify, do we know yet for sure if we are expecting a 75260 at Easter, and if we are, is it in with the rest of the 20th Anniversary sets? Just seems a bit odd for it to be missed out. 

short answer, no ...

in the 2019 news thread i have detailed out everything that is expected at this moment in time ... missing numbers could be retailer exclusives or even ep 9 sets ... anything with firm information attributed to it is listed.

The 20th Anniversary figures also come with a little display plate, that’s really neat. I’m liking what I’m seeing with the scout trooper and Kylo.