Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2019 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

The death star escape looks great, but I'm not a big fan of the new stormie.

Does anyone know if the sandtrooper uses the new helmet? 

Other than that the dewback looks kinda cute, andthe pod looks alright. 

The inferno bp ship looks great too, looks similar to a mini sith infuriator

Is the Death Star Escape supposed to be a Juniors set? Because it looks really good for a Juniors set! It could easily pass for one of those $20-$30 location playsets.

The Dewback is also insanely cute. This set wasn't on my to-buy list before, but I think I have to get it now. I don't have a C-3PO yet.

7 minutes ago, Aethersprite said:

Is the Death Star Escape supposed to be a Juniors set? Because it looks really good for a Juniors set! It could easily pass for one of those $20-$30 location playsets.

The Dewback is also insanely cute. This set wasn't on my to-buy list before, but I think I have to get it now. I don't have a C-3PO yet.

No, Death Star escape is just a normal 30 dollar set.

I need that C 3PO too!

Edited by JarJarBonks

6 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

All the guards in the prelim pictures have skirts. It's because they are prelim. Remember how the Jedi battle pack had Coleman Trebor instead of Ki-Adi-Mundi?

May that as it be, are the helmets final you think? I can't make it out a 100% confident, but the 2 on either side look the same to me.

On another note, it looks like the Inferno build will be the Corvus after all, although not a great looking one.

That escape pod vs dewback "microfighter"(?) set is still ridiculous to me, especially since we just got a normal one 2 years ago, they are really running out of topics.

Edited by brobert

Death Star escape looks great! Day one purchase for me. I don't have an ANH Leia yet so it'll be a great addition for me. I have £30 worth of VIP points so I'm all set.

Hi @all,

after many years on Eurobricks I decided to just quit this kind of newspage. It has been a wonderful experience so far but during the last years it changed from a normal hobby. And right now I made the decision that many other things are more important than having just a conversation about news and future porducts.

I love LEGO and I will always be one of their biggest fans, but it's time to quit right now.

Wishing you all the best for the future,

greetings Hendrik!

Edited by Sir von Lego

10 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

Hi @all,

after many years on Eurobricks I decided to just quit this kind of newspage. It has been a wonderful experience so far but during the last years it changed from a normal hobby to something else. And right now I made the decision that many other things are more important than having just a conversation about news and future porducts.

I love LEGO and I will always be one of their biggest fans, but it's time to quit right now.

greetings Hendrik!

insert sad face.

i think i speak for most here when i say Vielen Dank for everything you have done and that you will truly be missed, but i also understand how life and its priorities change!  i wish you health and prosperity in all your future endeavors! prost!

1 hour ago, Sir von Lego said:

Hi @all,

after many years on Eurobricks I decided to just quit this kind of newspage. It has been a wonderful experience so far but during the last years it changed from a normal hobby to something else. And right now I made the decision that many other things are more important than having just a conversation about news and future porducts.

greetings Hendrik!

Thank you Hendrik for all your contributions. Your efforts will be missed, but wishing you all the best. :)

2 hours ago, Sir von Lego said:

Hi @all,

after many years on Eurobricks I decided to just quit this kind of newspage. It has been a wonderful experience so far but during the last years it changed from a normal hobby. And right now I made the decision that many other things are more important than having just a conversation about news and future porducts.

greetings Hendrik!

Thank you for everything, stay awesome!

3 hours ago, Sir von Lego said:

Hi @all,

greetings Hendrik!

Aw man...this is too sad...alles Gute Hendrik, danke für alles!:cry_happy:

4 hours ago, Sir von Lego said:

Hi @all,

greetings Hendrik!

Thanks for all! Viel Glück! 

6 hours ago, Sir von Lego said:

Hi @all,

greetings Hendrik!

All the best for the future! Möge die Macht mit Dir sein!

10 hours ago, Sir von Lego said:

Hi @all,

greetings Hendrik!

And we wish only the best for you.

15 hours ago, Sir von Lego said:

Hi @all,

greetings Hendrik!

Thank you for everything you did! Farewell!

18 hours ago, Sir von Lego said:

Hi @all,

greetings Hendrik!

You will be missed. Thank you for all your input and scoops. Farewell (for now) and good luck to you. :sweet:

Edited by Cyberfounder

19 hours ago, Sir von Lego said:

Hi @all,

greetings Hendrik!

Thanks for everything! I wish you the best of luck in whatever you'd be doing. 

Actual images of the AT-AP have leaked. It's near identical to the old one as I suspected but makes some minor improvements over the 2014 one.

Edited by TWRAddict

Just now, TWRAddict said:

Actual images of the AT-AP have leaked. Barring some minor part changes it's identical to the old one as I suspected.

in their defense the figs are different ... 

ok, i couldn't say that with a straight face ...

26 minutes ago, TWRAddict said:

Actual images of the AT-AP have leaked. It's near identical to the old one as I suspected but makes some minor improvements over the 2014 one.

In all fairness, details and accuracy has been pretty good on many sets lately. They have to run out of options at some point and then the best they can do is change a few parts if they want to stay within a reasonable price range. They can only upgrade the design so much before it becomes an UCS or Master builder set.

35 minutes ago, TWRAddict said:

I rebels it being an expensive wave last time so didn't pick it up, so I'm glad it's back! Also really loving the box art. 

Hopefully the flood gates are open and this is the first of many new images! I've just seen the new juniors X-Wing too - nice printed nose piece!

Edited by Richpepperell

The 4+ X-Wing is a perfectly fine toy for children. We're used to seeing fighters like the X-Wing made with high attention to detail, as models rather than toys, but this will sell very well with the target audience.

One thing I would have been disappointed about as a kid is the complete lack of astromech - no R2D2 included, no space for it either.