Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2019 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

Well st least they have given Iden a hair piece, although I really hope it’s only because it’s a prelim pic that she has a white head :/ 

It's interesting they still give the halbred praetorian a skirt in the prelim pics. The set is way less collectible with two graduation cap praetorians but things can change given its a prelim 

40 minutes ago, SCREDEYE said:

It's interesting they still give the halbred praetorian a skirt in the prelim pics. The set is way less collectible with two graduation cap praetorians but things can change given its a prelim 

Yeah, if there's 2 of them included for real it's gonna be a pain, since there's 2 of them in the movie and you'd like to get 8 guards in total so buying two BPs would give you twice more than you need... yeah it's gonna be problematic, hope it turns out not to be the case.

Love how they're doing Inferno Squad in a Battlepack. They're wanted characters, but just not important enough to put in a big set.

Plus, any kid would love black-suited stormtroopers, so the set should sell pretty well.

Just now, GryffindorResistance said:

Love how they're doing Inferno Squad in a Battlepack. They're wanted characters, but just not important enough to put in a big set.

Plus, any kid would love black-suited stormtroopers, so the set should sell pretty well.

Their personal ship wouldve also made sense but sales will be hurt selling it so late now

15 hours ago, Archangelo said:

Man am I bummed out if the BP turns out to have just 2 helmet types : /

I knew it. Having all 3 in a single cheap set was too good to be true.

6 minutes ago, GryffindorResistance said:

I think its also because they did two Battlepacks for the first Battlefront, and people (including me) really wanted them to do something for Battlefront II.

Now if we could just get a 501st Battlepack and a Galactic Marine Battlepack we’d really be in business.

Edited by Mountain Drew

In that Inferno battle pack is also a woman? if I see it correctly, if so thats awesome that we finally get a male from Imperium

Just now, DEAD1974 said:

In that Inferno battle pack is also a woman? if I see it correctly, if so thats awesome that we finally get a male from Imperium

Yup, it's Iden Versio from Battlefront II.

17 minutes ago, GryffindorResistance said:

Yup, it's Iden Versio from Battlefront II.

well I am not familiar with that game that all, so thanks for the info

I think in the Praetorian Guard Battlepack they include an extra helmet piece, you can just barely see it on top of a sort-of weapons rack. I could be wrong, though, these images are very blurry.

Also I think two of the guards have the skirt piece and the other one has the leg piece, you can just barely see a curve on the bottom of two of them.

6 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Is the Great Vehicle Escape actually the Death Star set?

well to be honest, nothing real has ever said ‘great vehicle’ ... someone somewhere along the way inferred the conf name (LEGO Star Wars TM CONF_GV_escape 75229) meant great vehicle. 

??‍♂️

A lot of people seem to think the Great Vehicle Escape is a Canto Bight set, but nothing has been confirmed.

A lot of times Lego uses working titles to prevent leaks and stuff, and people use the fake titles to speculate on what the sets will actually be. But like I said, it’s anybody’s guess right now.

7 hours ago, SCREDEYE said:

That's true, I remember the Jedi and Clone BP from last year originally had Coleman Trebor in place of Barriss when the prelims leaked.

1 hour ago, Tidy said:

well to be honest, nothing real has ever said ‘great vehicle’ ... someone somewhere along the way inferred the conf name (LEGO Star Wars TM CONF_GV_escape 75229) meant great vehicle. 

??‍♂️

It would make sense. "Great Vehicles" is the name that's been used since 2012 for LEGO City theme's miscellaneous $10/$20/$30 vehicle sets that aren't tired to one of the year's other major subthemes (like this year's sets 60177 to 60183). And I've also seen many LEGO Star Wars set listings using placeholder names featuring the term "Great Playset" for sets ike 75200 and 75208. So it stands to reason that LEGO Star Wars might have a similar way of categorizing "miscellaneous" vehicle sets internally.

I’m just trying to figure out what’s on iden Versio’s back. 

Is it a mold or brick built version of the little probe droid she carries around?

24 minutes ago, Forresto said:

I’m just trying to figure out what’s on iden Versio’s back. 

Is it a mold or brick built version of the little probe droid she carries around?

It appears to be brick-built because it looks very bulky.

I hope they also include hairpieces for the other Inferno squad members, and new face prints.

I think all of the Praetorians in the BP have the legs instead of the skirts. On the two guards on the left it's just the red of their weapon that makes them look like they have skirts.

The Praetorian BP seems to consist of a 'sunvisor' guard on the left, a 'lockjaw' guard in the middle (from the Throne Room, with the same spear-weapon called Vibro-voulge) and another 'sunvisor' guard on the right. Unfortunately no 'bucket' helmet. I think the sunvisor guards have something that represents their unusual weapons, but I cannot see how it is built or how accurate it is. The Vibro-voulge of the middle guard looks as good as before, and it seems the weapon stand on the build comes with an additional Vibro-voulge. Hoping it also comes with both variations of the electro chain-whip like the throne room had.

The build for the Praetorian bp has intrigued me.

Its almost if it looks like it should connect to the actual throne room possibly one on each side of the build, so you could extend the scene and have all 8 guards, but the Snokes throne room Playset gives no indication that it can connect to another set so I find this unlikely.

4 hours ago, BigGuy4U said:

That's true, I remember the Jedi and Clone BP from last year originally had Coleman Trebor in place of Barriss when the prelims leaked.

Also, remember that time the cantina set had the dude from SpongeBob instead of the Bith? We could still see three helmets or legs!

IMG_20181104_225106

Yoda with the new gunship is a big disappointment - was hoping for an exciting Jedi (not really sure who though!)

Edited by Richpepperell

Saw the new droid gunship. I don't think it is an improvement. With Yoda, wookie and two droids i would rather get the previous version with a scout trooper. I would get the AT AP for the two clone troopers. TLG just kinda shuffled the minifigs around from the last two sets, and that's pretty disappointing. The Inferno squad BP looks great, as well as the speeder. One of them looks like they have some kind of backpack. Where do you think we'll get the AAT pilot?

I found the junior A wing. It looks good with a pilot and a technican. The junior Tie fighter looks really siilar to the old tie fighter, such as 7263. The wings look really shabby. It looks like it comes with a tie pilot and the leaked rebel trooper. (disappointment, hoping for tantive iv). The escape pod and dewback set comes with R2 and C3PO, although there might be a sandtrooper but part of the set is blurred out. The set is called 75228 Death star escape which is weird. The escape pod looks similar to the one we got in 2016, and the brick built dewback looks really weird. There is supposed to be 4 minifigs in that set. There is also a naboo starfighter microfighter, with young Anakin and R2's dome.