Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2019 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

4+ X-Wing looks decent, was hoping for a more generic rebel pilot (perhaps blue starbird helmet), but looks like it is Luke given the lightsaber on the box, unless that is just a placeholder. The side-build for the stormtrooper is also intriguing, looks like some sort of anti-starfighter turret.

Looks awesome! Tell you what, it'll be great for kids to be able to get an X-Wing build and stormtrooper placement (however basic) for £20 if that is indeed the price.

Do we know when it's due to release next year?

it's definitely 2 of the helmet like the buildable figure.  the 3rd helmet, i can't say one way or the other.

What is up with these prelim pictures, with the lack of backgrounds they look like prelims of prelims :laugh_hard:Anyway, the 4+ X-Wing looks better than it has any right to, good job :thumbup: 

6 minutes ago, GryffindorResistance said:

Leaks any day now!!! 

Indeed. Someone clearly has the entire catalog so I would expect everything by tonight.

The Guard bp definitely has 2 of the buildable helmets and one throne room helmet. Build is like part of the throne room with two racks and a droid. There is also a FO stormtrooper with a studshooter. Good thing we don't get stud shooters for all of them! The Xwing looks just like a set they would make for youger kids, and it doesn't look too bad. Comes with Luke, R2 and a stormtrooper which is pretty good.

6 minutes ago, Archangelo said:

Man am I bummed out if the BP turns out to have just 2 helmet types : /

well ... be prepared ... it's true.

Honestly that praetorian bp build is better than I anticipated, I was expecting yet another bland cannon or speeder build, but instead we get that neat little weapon rack & stand(It also looks to include a little drone thing, so that's nice) that looks like a nice expansion for the throne room

The Inferno Squad Battle Pack leaked. The figures are very preliminary but, it looks like Iden comes with Dio as a back attachment. I can't wait to see the final product! Also, I love that they're using the Vader's Castle box art :sweet:

2 hours ago, Spongebob456 said:

Do we know when it's due to release next year?

I think it’s meant to be January officially but wouldn’t surprise me If starts to show up back end of December.

3 hours ago, Renown said:

4+ X-Wing looks decent, was hoping for a more generic rebel pilot (perhaps blue starbird helmet), but looks like it is Luke given the lightsaber on the box, unless that is just a placeholder. The side-build for the stormtrooper is also intriguing, looks like some sort of anti-starfighter turret.

I think it’s probably a simplified trench run turret or a Star Destroyer turbolaser

Edited by Bartybum

I’m so happy we’re getting a Inferno Squad Battlepack, since the story mode was definitely my favorite part of Battlefront II. Also I think Iden’s back attachment is ID10. The only thing I hope for in this set is they use actual faceprints for the characters instead of the “angry clone” print we’ve gotten since 2013.

The Praetorian Guard Battlepack is good, its cool of Lego to give us a way to get those minifigs in an inexpensive way.

I actually really like the Juniors X-Wing. For $20 with some nice pieces and a couple exclusive figs, its going to be a must buy for me. If the rest of the Star Wars Juniors line is this good, then I look foward to January.

33 minutes ago, TWRAddict said:

Did I miss something? I can't find these images in the usual instagram places.

Use #legoleaks and filter by “recent”

14 minutes ago, Bartybum said:

Use #legoleaks and filter by “recent”

Found them. The Praetorian pack looks good, but that's mostly regarding the figs. The actual build is somewhat bland but I imagine it'll look better with the Throne Room.

I do like the 4+ X-Wing. It still retains a fair amount of accuracy and detail despite the size. The turret build is pretty cool too.

Inferno Squad pack looks great too, but I have yet to play the game, so it's not on my buy list.

Edited by TWRAddict

I think the praetorian BP has two legs and 1 skirt. Anyone else seeing that in the picture?

Just now, MKJoshA said:

I think the praetorian BP has two legs and 1 skirt. Anyone else seeing that in the picture?

The middle one right? It’s hard to tell if the red hilt is giving the illusion of a robe piece or if it has a robe piece.

Looking at it again it looks like two of the guards have the graduation cap style helmet and the other has the pointy kind from the Throne Room set.

22 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

I think they're all skirts in the prelims. If you look closely, the two black creases on the skirt/leg piece do not cut off at the lower part of the legs. They most likely printed the legs after the prelims were taken and the skirts are just placeholders reused from 75216

Edited by avengers777

9 minutes ago, Forresto said:

The middle one right? It’s hard to tell if the red hilt is giving the illusion of a robe piece or if it has a robe piece.

it's the hilt ... =/ ... no skirts ...

9 minutes ago, Forresto said:

Looking at it again it looks like two of the guards have the graduation cap style helmet and the other has the pointy kind from the Throne Room set.

this. 

I don't think any of the Guards will have a skirt piece, it is likely to be reserved to the throne room set. A note on the juniors X-Wing, it very much reminds me of the 1999 model, but i expect the cockpit to be very open and simple.