Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2019 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

20 minutes ago, brobert said:

Not at all, they almost never include full sets of anything, they want you to buy other sets as well. This would be pretty much just an extension pack for the crappy throne room set, would make total sense to me. I wouldn't be happy, but you can't argue with their logic.

But where else would they put them if not in the throne room or BP? They don't really belong anywhere else. Also there's supposed to be 3 guards included in the bp so it seems very unreasonable not to use all 3 variants. I'm just trying to think positively.:tongue:

5 minutes ago, Archangelo said:

But where else would they put them if not in the throne room or BP? They don't really belong anywhere else. Also there's supposed to be 3 guards included in the bp so it seems very unreasonable not to use all 3 variants. I'm just trying to think positively.:tongue:

Collectible polybag with display stand?  :laugh:  :facepalm:

On 30 oktober 2018 at 12:34 AM, Aethersprite said:

I think you guys misunderstood what I said - I know that the leaked images show that we'll be getting the other 2 types of helmet in the BP, but I'm just skeptical that the BP will also include the helmet type we already got with the throne room set. Getting all 3 helmet types in 1 small, cheap set seems a little too good to be true. I'd be very, very happy if it were the case, though.

16 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I can’t get the pic to work but that “third praetorian Guard helmet” is almost definitely just a custom. That “leaked pic” looks like it’s literally just both Lego and custom versions of the same helmet on the Lego minifigures, the helmet being the already existing throne room version. As much as I hate to say it, I really don’t think we’ll be getting the third Guard. Look at the custom praetorian Guards on eBay and then compare it to the leaked image on IG.

Whether this other praetorian helmet i custom or not, Aethersprite claimed earlier that he knows that all helmets will be presented, that is, according to him, that is not a custom helmet

Edited by Sneakguest

9 minutes ago, DEAD1974 said:

is the set 75234 fake or real ?

Fake

32 minutes ago, Sneakguest said:

Whether this other praetorian helmet i custom or not, Aethersprite claimed earlier that he knows that all helmets will be presented, that is, according to him, that is not a custom helmet

Who is this Aethersprite person? I don’t recognize the name as someone I trust. Some of you might though so if anyone could shed some light on this I would love to find out more

Bit late to the discussion but the Rebel Trooper looks excellent :thumbup: the torso printing is a big improvement. 

23 minutes ago, GryffindorResistance said:

If we get a Falcon, it'll be 2020. The Solo one will be retired, and it'll be after IX. So that's a good time.

Also, is the second battlepack Clones or Inferno Squadron?

Inferno Squad. 

12 hours ago, GrandDukeofKumquats said:

Any chance we'll get a new Millennium Falcon next year? It's almost been 4 years since the last "regular" one, and with the 20th anniversary and Ep IX, it would be timely.

This is a perfect example of a post that does not belong in this thread. It should go in the general question thread. Please use this thread to talk about 2019 sets, not wish list items.

On 11/2/2018 at 1:58 PM, TWRAddict said:

Has this book been discovered yet?

<snip>

Wow great find! Kinda looks like a cloud car but it looks a little too disproportional. I’d say it’s some kind of red speeder with a side car? Wonder what the minifig is

Edited by MKJoshA
Don't quote photos.

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Wow great find! Kinda looks like a cloud car but it looks a little too disproportional

Looks like it is intended to be a microfighter of sorts with a Bespin Guard.

Interesting, but if it was the CC cloud car wouldn't it ruin the exclusitivity of the actual one? My say is that it could be related to something from resistance or the next movie.

1 hour ago, JarJarBonks said:

Interesting, but if it was the CC cloud car wouldn't it ruin the exclusitivity of the actual one? My say is that it could be related to something from resistance or the next movie.

It’s gotta be a Cloud Car, otherwise Cloud City wouldn’t be in the back.

It almost has to be a cloud car. The bricks that are pictured there are mostly orange. But it clearly has a large missile launcher or something on the side, too, which the cloud car notably lacks; if it is a CC microfighter, it's going to be a really ugly one.

The minifigure isn't mentioned as being exclusive so I'm guessing it's the same Cloud City Car pilot from the MBS Cloud City. Hoprfully the Pod will me easy to MOD into something a little more accurate, even if not minifigure scale.

8 hours ago, Bartybum said:

It’s gotta be a Cloud Car, otherwise Cloud City wouldn’t be in the back.

My bad. Would it be a microfighter this time? Last time we got a Y wing Micro Fighter so I'm suspecting the same.

I wouldn't put much stock on those bricks shown in the photo being the actual bricks you get to work with. It's obviously Photoshopped and probably just a stock image of some bricks they use for promo shots like this.

It could be almost anything even with the CC image in the background. It does give a 'Cloud Car' kind of silhouette but I won't start guessing what it is based on that.

1 hour ago, Robianco said:

I wouldn't put much stock on those bricks shown in the photo being the actual bricks you get to work with. It's obviously Photoshopped and probably just a stock image of some bricks they use for promo shots like this.

It could be almost anything even with the CC image in the background. It does give a 'Cloud Car' kind of silhouette but I won't start guessing what it is based on that.

Actually, it kind of looks like bricks from a micro Hogwarts Express.  So if there's a similar Harry Potter book to be released, maybe they are using the same stock image for both.  My point is, who knows.  That being said, I think it's fair to say that this is a Microfighter-ish thing.  And I'm all on board for a mini Cloud Car, if that's he case.