Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2019 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

3 hours ago, BacktoBricks said:

On an Instagram story, there is a photo of a little boy minifigure in red/gold clothes and at the edge of the photo is another figure. It looks like the Resistance Bomber Pilot in both the torso and helmet, but although it's blurry, the little bit of the face you can see suggests to me that the face is different. Could suggest that the Finch Dallow figure is from a bigger set with other figures not a microfighter? Just a thought ...

Looks like the bomber pilot included in 75188 to me.

1 hour ago, Darth Malgus said:

Praetorians yes, none of thr RFT people are talking about.

I can't find it either. Just praetorians and stormtroopers.

Edited by JarJarBonks

4 hours ago, Darth Malgus said:

Praetorians yes, none of thr RFT people are talking about.

2 hours ago, JarJarBonks said:

I can't find it either. Just praetorians and stormtroopers.

A comparison image of the old RFT vs the new is currently the first image in that search under 'top posts'. If you scroll down past all the new Overwatch and stuff you'll also find an image of it in someone's hand.

4 hours ago, BacktoBricks said:

A comparison image of the old RFT vs the new is currently the first image in that search under 'top posts'. If you scroll down past all the new Overwatch and stuff you'll also find an image of it in someone's hand.

Thanks! :laugh:

The Praetorian battlepack is such a great idea. I really hope Lego continues to make battlepacks that can coincide with larger sets. It's nice that we can finally complete the entire guard and combine it with Snoke's Throne Room.

It would be great is Lego made a Rebel Alliance vs Stormtrooper battlepack to combine with a huge Tantive IV or a clone battlepack to combine with a Republic gunship.

Is an Ewok battlepack too much to ask for???

i am pretty sure that the 3rd is not legit ... seeing as how the other 2 have leaked multiple times from multiple places, and that 3rd one only the once [and the colour is off slightly] ... and all three is really too good to be true ... colour me skeptical ... i'd love to be proven wrong ... 

1 hour ago, GryffindorResistance said:

Is an Ewok battlepack too much to ask for???

yes. yes it is.

1 minute ago, Tidy said:

i am pretty sure that the 3rd is not legit ... seeing as how the other 2 have leaked multiple times from multiple places, and that 3rd one only the once [and the colour is off slightly] ... and all three is really too good to be true ... colour me skeptical ... i'd love to be proven wrong ... 

I think my last post was confusing so I deleted it but yeah that third one  really looked like a custom to me. I hope it’s legit and it’s just a bad picture but I am kinda worried about it

i really hope so too ... i currently have 4 customs that are so good, but the colour is ever so slightly different from lego red ... looking at the graduation cap leak compared to my custom, it is almost imperceptible which is which ... i want to be able to throw my customs away and replace with legit lego ...

1 hour ago, Tidy said:

i really hope so too ... i currently have 4 customs that are so good, but the colour is ever so slightly different from lego red ... looking at the graduation cap leak compared to my custom, it is almost imperceptible which is which ... i want to be able to throw my customs away and replace with legit lego ...

I have those customs as well. They look good but I would prefer genuine Lego versions

I do find it kind of strange to release new versions of the AT-AP and Droid Gunship already (just like the Homing Spider Droid which was barely changed). However, I just saw images of those AAT driver droids. I have wanted those for a decade now, I am actually excited about this now! :)

I can’t get the pic to work but that “third praetorian Guard helmet” is almost definitely just a custom. That “leaked pic” looks like it’s literally just both Lego and custom versions of the same helmet on the Lego minifigures, the helmet being the already existing throne room version. As much as I hate to say it, I really don’t think we’ll be getting the third Guard. Look at the custom praetorian Guards on eBay and then compare it to the leaked image on IG.

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

Sadly, you seem to be right, the color is off and the shape doesn't add up upon closer inspection :sad: The person who took the picture probably wasn't trying to fool us, I assume he had a custom minifig in his possession and wanted to compare it to the official one. Then again, why didn't they do their comparison pic before (I mean the Throne Room set has been available for a couple of months now) and why use the real torso and legs in conjunction with the custom helmet if the picture was supposed to serve comparison purposes? Kinda weird, if you ask me :wacko:

Edited by Lego-Freak

1 hour ago, GrandDukeofKumquats said:

Any chance we'll get a new Millennium Falcon next year? It's almost been 4 years since the last "regular" one, and with the 20th anniversary and Ep IX, it would be timely.

The falcon is always a ship they will produce frequently.  That being said, we got one in 2018, 2017,and 2015.  There are 2 available currently so I wouldnt hold my breath for 2019 but its possible.

I'm not sure what you mean by "regular" though.  The system scale falcon from 2015 was the sequel version.  Is that what you are considering regular?

9 minutes ago, lego the hutt said:

The falcon is always a ship they will produce frequently.  That being said, we got one in 2018, 2017,and 2015.  There are 2 available currently so I wouldnt hold my breath for 2019 but its possible.

I'm not sure what you mean by "regular" though.  The system scale falcon from 2015 was the sequel version.  Is that what you are considering regular?

I think he means 7965, the OT falcon.

Edited by JarJarBonks

I really hope we don’t to be honest. We’ve had so many Falcons since 2015 that it’s really getting old now, so I think some other ships that haven’t been done for a while should take its place in the set lineup, for a year at the very least. Probs a fool’s dream though since Lego and Disney can’t stop tooting their horns over the MF.

1 hour ago, JarJarBonks said:

I think he means 7965, the OT falcon.

Thats what I thought at first too but that timeline doesnt line up.  Either way, I guess the answer is: as of now there is no known falcon in 2019.

3 hours ago, lego the hutt said:

Regular (for me) would be a Falcon with the classic colour scheme, a big prong gap and a NZ$300 price-tag. I don't care too much if it's OT or ST, they are similar enough.

2 hours ago, Bartybum said:

The falcon is always a ship they will produce frequently.  That being said, we got one in 2018, 2017, and 2015. 

Most of those aren't "regular" Falcons. There was the UCS Falcon, which, while close to what I prefer, is waaay out of my budget. Then there was the microfighter Falcon, which was tiny, and the Solo Falcon, which is a tiny bit too clean to feel like the same ship. So 2015 was the last time we saw a traditionalist Falcon, and in terms of true OT Falcon, we've had none since 2012. 

Lego sure made some weird/stupid choices recently, but not including the 3rd helmet type in the BP would be the dumbest decision of 2019 and it's not even 2019 yet. I think we should all be patient and wait for more pictures to surface.

1 hour ago, Archangelo said:

Lego sure made some weird/stupid choices recently, but not including the 3rd helmet type in the BP would be the dumbest decision of 2019 and it's not even 2019 yet. I think we should all be patient and wait for more pictures to surface.

Not at all, they almost never include full sets of anything, they want you to buy other sets as well. This would be pretty much just an extension pack for the crappy throne room set, would make total sense to me. I wouldn't be happy, but you can't argue with their logic.