Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2019 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

Just now, BacktoBricks said:

Probably 75228 the unknown Microfighter dualpack, but we don't know for sure.

75228 is the dewback mf pack ...

75227 DOES NOT CURRENTLY EXIST ... 

Just now, Tidy said:

I'm just going on the list on p. 1. I assume you've done some research and 75227 isn't showing up on databases? It has been rumoured that we are getting two dual microfighter packs, but I know nothing. :) The number is irrelevant really ... 

i think a lot of people just assumed that there would be 2 dual packs since last year there were, and once the first list hit, it started to gain traction ... but 75227 isn't showing up in any place other than these interweb rumour lists ... 

On 10/13/2018 at 8:23 AM, Sir von Lego said:
On 10/13/2018 at 4:31 AM, TRR said:

So do we have a confirmation on which helmets are included with the Praetorian pack?  Will it include the same ones that are in the Snoke's Throne Room set?  Or if I want a full set should I pick those up also?  thanks

New helmets

Oh! Then I wonder how many of them we'll get. AFAIK there are 4 helmet types. I doubt we'll get the other three in the battle pack.

18 minutes ago, Tidy said:

i think a lot of people just assumed that there would be 2 dual packs since last year there were, and once the first list hit, it started to gain traction ... but 75227 isn't showing up in any place other than these interweb rumour lists ... 

Well I really can't see where else Finch would fit other than a bomber microfighter. Cobalt squadron could appear in Resistance I suppose (I don't watch it), but I still don't really think that is plausible. Time will tell. :) 

there are 15 other set numbers that are currently unaccounted for ... it could be anything ... lego has been know to do very random things ... all the time ...

i like resistance ... 

7 minutes ago, dvogon said:

Oh! Then I wonder how many of them we'll get. AFAIK there are 4 helmet types. I doubt we'll get the other three in the battle pack.

there are only 3 helmet types ... 4 guards share a helmet ... then 2 + 2 ... however there are 4 groups of paired weapons ... 

oh, and the ones from snokes fungeon are of the 4 variety ...

Edited by Tidy

1 hour ago, Tidy said:

Is Dewback and escape pod really a microfighter dual pack?

1. It includes 3 minifigures.

2. @Sir von Lego that escape pod is REALLY really small, but no info about size of Dewback. Microfighter are alwyas the same size.

3. There weren't any animal microfighters.

many of the reasons that i refused to believe that it was the microfighter dual pack ... but now, as the old magic eight ball would say, all signs point to yes ... i still really don't want to believe it, but at least it'll be a good cheaper way to score a sandtrooper =/ ... 

Just now, Spongebob456 said:

Do we know if the Dewback is buildable or if it's one piece like the 2014 Cantina? 

Apparently, it’s a Microfighters set :wink:

3 hours ago, Spongebob456 said:

Do we know if the Dewback is buildable or if it's one piece like the 2014 Cantina? 

Is it a Juniors/4+ set? if so I’d imagine it will be one mould - maybe with detachable legs, possibly head(jaw)/tail etc - a bit like the Jurassic theme. With 20ish pieces for a builable saddle.

Seems odd to deviate away from an already brilliant Dewback mould with a fully builable version. Unless that’s been confirmed anywhere!?

I'm not convinced by the Dewback being the regular moulded one. I'd say it's some kind of brick based thing rather than moulded.

10 minutes ago, Robianco said:

I'm not convinced by the Dewback being the regular moulded one. I'd say it's some kind of brick based thing rather than moulded.

I think they’d miss a trick if it wasn’t - my 4yo (and lots of kids his age) is obsessed with the Lego dinosaurs, so if they’re trying to entice a younger age bracket into the SW theme, a big green quadruped that compliments his existing collection of dinosaurs would definitely catch his eye more than a brick built one.

Anyway, be interesting to see what they go with...

On 10/12/2018 at 11:41 PM, Sir von Lego said:

Escape pod and dewback: brick built dewback, small SMALL pod, R2, C-3PO and a sandtrooper 

Death Star set: Luke, Stormie and Leia. Small section of Death Star, similar size like “duel on Naboo”

It seems that this time is going to be brick built... Let's see how ugly it will be. It's a missed opportunity :sceptic:. Jurasic Park Junior sets have very good dinosaur figures.

all the leaks/rumour/conjecture/speculation to this point has narrowed it down to a brick built small dewback and an even smaller escape pod. 

when i was a kid all we had was brick built horses, all these molded animals these days have you all spoiled ... /s

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Some people say that 75228 is Dewback vs Escape Pod dual pack, some 75227.

Which one is actually this dual pacpack?

75228. or so says the magic 8-ball. 

3 hours ago, dvogon said:

It seems that this time is going to be brick built... Let's see how ugly it will be. It's a missed opportunity :sceptic:. Jurasic Park Junior sets have very good dinosaur figures.

Personally, it's not too important to me since I already got two of them and they for all, already exist. But generally I think it's very unfair that ninjago and super heroes get big figs, city and jurassic get molded creatures and SW just get brick build ugly shit, just hope that the corelian hound is a trend break

2 minutes ago, Robianco said:

Dewback, Wampa, Tauntaun, Jabba, Rancor... SW has had a few.

Definitely true. I think Lego has been decent in the star wars line with doing molds when required.