Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2019 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

Seem to recall 75241 was previously said to have been $60 and 504 pieces (not sure if that is still the case). With the minifigure selection in mind and the price point and piece count, how plausible is it that it could be a rebel transport?

8 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

@Sir von Lego: Thanks for the new bits of information! Finally, a new version of TPM Padmé, feels like ages since we got the last one in 2011 :grin: The 4+ sets sound pretty boring tbh, the minifig selection certainly is nothing to write home about. At least there's that new face print for Leia :thumbup:

Who said we are getting a new Padme? Did Sir von reveal something then delete? I really want new Padme minifigs!

Just now, BacktoBricks said:

Who said we are getting a new Padme? Did Sir von reveal something then delete? I really want new Padme minifigs!

Yes, he posted some set details and edited his post shortly thereafter :wink:

6 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Yes, he posted some set details and edited his post shortly thereafter :wink:

And just when I wasn't looking. :( Would you be so kind as to PM me if you aren't allow to tell us? TIA

Edited by BacktoBricks

SvL reported the minifigs included in the Podracer set and most of the 4+ sets. According to him, the Podracer set includes Anakin and Padmé, while the 4+ sets minifig selection includes Leia, a Stormie, a TIE pilot, an X-Wing pilot, C-3PO (in the A-Wing), an A-Wing pilot, a Snowtrooper and Rebel Troopers. As I've said in my previous post, nothing to write home about :wink:

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

SvL reported the minifigs included in the Podracer set and most of the 4+ sets. According to him, the Podracer set includes Anakin and Padmé, while the 4+ sets minifig selection includes Leia, a Stormie, a TIE pilot, an X-Wing pilot, C-3PO (in the A-Wing), an A-Wing pilot, a Snowtrooper and Rebel Troopers. As I've said in my previous post, nothing to write home about :wink:

Thanks for the roundup. So going on that, it seems that the podracer is basically a re-release of 7131 so the minifigs will be yellow headed I presume. 

Just now, BacktoBricks said:

Thanks for the roundup. So going on that, it seems that the podracer is basically a re-release of 7131 so the minifigs will be yellow headed I presume. 

Oh, and he specified that Anakin and Padmé had flesh-toned heads, which implies there's a third, yellow-headed minifig included :classic:

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

Oh, and he specified that Anakin and Padmé had flesh-toned heads, which implies there's a third, yellow-headed minifig included :classic:

Ah okay good :) That means that we should get some updated flesh figs in the other anniversary sets. Thanks so much for the info :)

41 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

@Sir von Lego: Thanks for the new bits of information! Finally, a new version of TPM Padmé, feels like ages since we got the last one in 2011 :grin: The 4+ sets sound pretty boring tbh, the minifig selection certainly is nothing to write home about. At least there's that 

Is set with Leia based on Tantive IV scene and why no word about Boba Fett in Juniors Slave 1?

Just now, adam1210leg said:

Is set with Leia based on Tantive IV scene and why no word about Boba Fett in Juniors Slave 1?

I think the set number referred to the Death Star 4+ set :wink: The 4+ Slave One wasn't mentioned in SvL's post

50 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

@Sir von Lego: Thanks for the new bits of information! Finally, a new version of TPM Padmé, feels like ages since we got the last one in 2011 :grin: The 4+ sets sound pretty boring tbh, the minifig selection certainly is nothing to write home about. At least there's that new face print for Leia :thumbup:

If this is true does anyone think we could get the mid scale legs from the Harry Potter minifigure series for Padme as she was like 14 I think in TPM and would fit well for them as they are used for teenagers.

Edited by LegoLord54

48 minutes ago, LegoLord54 said:

If this is true does anyone think we could get the mid scale legs from the Harry Potter minifigure series for Padme as she was like 14 I think in TPM and would fit well for them as they are used for teenagers.

That would make sense and it would be great but Lego can be pretty inconsistent with that kind of thing. It’s hard to say, but I would assume probably not although I would still hold out hope for it. Excellent question though. I would also hope that Leia from the 4+ Death Star set has the new skirt piece instead of the plain white legs

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

1 hour ago, Lego-Freak said:

But you didn't mention Luke. 

Glad we're finally getting another TPM Padme - and in an affordable set too! A little disappointing we're getting another Tatooine variant before Theed Battle, but it was due an update anyway and its been too long since the last Padme figure. Hopefully this isn't a one-off appearance and we'll start seeing Padme figures more regularly again. I do prefer she keeps using the standard adult legs though as she wasn't really any shorter in TPM than she was in AOTC/ROTS. Also hoping she still comes with a proper "Natalie Portman" face print like the Geonosis version did.

Not sure how I feel about Leia getting a new face print. Is it just a scene specific expression or a completely new redesign? I suppose if they can improve the likeness its a good thing, but if she's getting a completely new redesign I hope they can stick with it for the long term. It gets annoying when they constantly change the standard face with every new figure instead of keeping a consistent design for a character (Qui-Gon Jinn being a recent example)

Not too much to say about the other figures. Curious to see which character the X-Wing Pilot will be based on. Hopefully the A-Wing Pilot will be Green Leader this time as we've already gotten Sila Kott and Jake Farrell with the last two releases. Also hoping the Rebel Troopers are the Fleet Troopers from ANH.

Maybe people should not spread information that someone else has deleted, I'm thinking that most time people delete something is with a cause

I don't mind the sets that are rumoured.  I was hoping for something a little different to the AT-DP, a wookie catamaran would've been nice.

10 hours ago, Sneakguest said:

Maybe people should not spread information that someone else has deleted, I'm thinking that most time people delete something is with a cause

Unfortunately once something is posted like this then people are going to spread it. Especially as it's not image based but down to description.

So much of what's being 'leaked' seems to point towards new figures and some classic yellow figures being included in those sets. I'll be interested to see if the print details is simplified at all on the 4+ sets. Normally the Juniors sets have had normal print detailing but it'll be interested to see if that DS Escape Leia is the same as the Death Star version.

Same with the helmet moulding for any pilots. Whether they go with the new dual moulded piece or stick to the classic shape. 

It would actually be more expensive to keep the old rebel helmet mold around for the juniors sets. The advent calendar included an old one to get rid of the old stock, since it will probably be fully replaced by the new one.

Is there any legitimacy to MandR’s claims that the juniors (or 4+) sets of the x-wing and TIE fighter will be based on Resistance? He (or his source) was correct about Vader’s Castle.

Edited by JekPorkchops

5 minutes ago, JekPorkchops said:

Is there any legitimacy to MandR’s claims that the juniors (or 4+) sets of the x-wing and TIE fighter will be based on Resistance? He (or his source) was correct about Vader’s Castle.

and SVL's info was that the x-wing was not poe and bb-8 and the tie came with a rebel ... there hasn't been an a-wing with c-3po in resistance either ... 

time for a cage match ... 2 men enter, 1 man leaves ...

Edited by Tidy

True he also mentioned that the A-wing would be Resistance based which I doubt.

I think that there might still be a chance for Resistance sets though, whether they are juniors or not. The action figures are coming out in April and I think Lego wants to release sets after the show has been released, to avoid the problems they had with the Rebels set sales (those came out before the show and that did not work well apparently).

They are definitely contenders for juniors sets though. It’d be fine if there were no sets since I don’t like the show but I do like some of the ships.

there's a few i'd want system [non 4+] scale sets from so far ... but that is for another thread ...

18 minutes ago, TRR said:

Do we have any idea what set the Finch Dallow figure will be included in?

Probably 75228 the unknown Microfighter dualpack, but we don't know for sure.