Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2019 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

On 10/13/2018 at 8:48 AM, adam1210leg said:

Juniors Slave 1 is Boba or Jango? Do you know anything about other Juniors sets and minifigures? 

And what about that Reistance Shuttle from The Last Jedi?

deleted

Edited by Sir von Lego

I feel like the microfighters this year will do a pair for each era, maul and anakin for PT, escape pod and dewback for OT and finch dallow and (FO battlecruiser maybe)??? For ST. Weird thing is the first two eras get their first movies to represent them so having that TLJ figure really confused things

53 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

Juniors is dead, called 4+ now and is integrated in the normal lines.

X-wing set looks really strange (beside a good looking X-wing). TIE really good, A-wing hmmm

What kind of TIE is it? There was a rumour a while ago that one of the microfighters was a TIE advanced with Vader included. That's obviously been disproven, but still hoping for a cheap way to get OT Vader. Is there any hope? 

Edited by JoshSpills

4 hours ago, JoshSpills said:

...still hoping for a cheap way to get OT Vader. Is there any hope? 

Cheaper than $USD 25? That Emperor is worth it, too. https://shop.lego.com/en-US/Darth-Vader-Transformation-75183

Really curious now about the Canto Bight Vehicle Escape. The only vehicle they escape on is ... The Libertine. Are we really getting that in a $30 set? Maybe it is one of the luxury limo speeders on Canto bight... gets trashed by Finn and Rose riding faltheirs... in which case, it's an Animal Escape, not a Vehicle Escape. Would it be the Canto Bight police speeder? Again, they don't 'escape' on those wiry speeders (rather from them) so I can't imagine what this kit would be. Thoughts on this one?

Edited by darththeling

31 minutes ago, darththeling said:

Cheaper than $USD 25? That Emperor is worth it, too. https://shop.lego.com/en-US/Darth-Vader-Transformation-75183

Really curious now about the Canto Bight Vehicle Escape. The only vehicle they escape on is ... The Libertine. Are we really getting that in a $30 set? Maybe it is one of the luxury limo speeders on Canto bight... gets trashed by Finn and Rose riding faltheirs... in which case, it's an Animal Escape, not a Vehicle Escape. Would it be the Canto Bight police speeder? Again, they don't 'escape' on those wiry speeders (rather from them) so I can't imagine what this kit would be. Thoughts on this one?

You're reading into the name too much. It's probably the CBPD vehicle and a favian or whatever the space horse is. I'm guessing finn, rose and a CBPD cop

32 minutes ago, Legoman123 said:

I do hope this is the year we will finally get the Naboo Royal Stsrship.  

Not going to happen, unless you want a light bluish grey one :tongue:

I'm very excited about the battle packs! Some more diversity in Prequel era sets would be nice.

Any word on if the ONLY minifigs in the Classic/Anniversary sets are traditional yellow or if its just one of them? Are they complete re-releases?

The minifig selection for the AT-AP seems really boring (apart from the leaked Battle Droids), but the others sound interesting, especially the Praetorian Guard BP :thumbup: It’s also nice to finally get a TLJ Stormie in a new set (the later releases of the 2017 FO BP don’t count).

However, the lack of Resistance sets is pretty weird to me. Maybe they’re somewhat hesistant because of the alleged lackluster sales figures of the Rebels sets?

Speaking of Resistance: Am I the only one to find it odd that this marks the first time I can think of that a SW property didn’t have some of its characters or designs spoiled by leaked pictures of LEGO sets? Leaks happened for all four movies in the Disney era, both previous TV shows and also ROTS *huh*

26 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

The minifig selection for the AT-AP seems really boring (apart from the leaked Battle Droids), but the others sound interesting, especially the Praetorian Guard BP :thumbup: It’s also nice to finally get a TLJ Stormie in a new set (the later releases of the 2017 FO BP don’t count).

However, the lack of Resistance sets is pretty weird to me. Maybe they’re somewhat hesistant because of the alleged lackluster sales figures of the Rebels sets?

Speaking of Resistance: Am I the only one to find it odd that this marks the first time I can think of that a SW property didn’t have some of its characters or designs spoiled by leaked pictures of LEGO sets? Leaks happened for all four movies in the Disney era, both previous TV shows and also ROTS *huh*

I think that the resistance show sets are part of the Star Wars junior line because it is aimed for kids and I’m pretty sure the juniors poe’s X wing rumour is stare wars resistance a long with a couple of others I think.

Just now, LegoLord54 said:

I think that the resistance show sets are part of the Star Wars junior line because it is aimed for kids and I’m pretty sure the juniors poe’s X wing rumour is stare wars resistance a long with a couple of others I think.

I doubt the xwing is poe's since he will be barely in the show

On 10/13/2018 at 8:48 PM, legosamsonite said:

I doubt the xwing is poe's since he will be barely in the show

deleted

Edited by Sir von Lego

8 hours ago, darththeling said:

I know about the transformation set, but that includes PT Vader with burned Anakin head, I'm hoping for the one with the white head. 

As for the Canto Bight set, I'd say it will just include the police speeder and fathier as shown on that TLJ in Lego video that came out months ago. Same video was our first look at the Praetorian guard figures. 

Edited by JoshSpills

1 hour ago, JoshSpills said:

I know about the transformation set, but that includes PT Vader with burned Anakin head, I'm hoping for the one with the white head. 

As for the Canto Bight set, I'd say it will just include the police speeder and fathier as shown on that TLJ in Lego video that came out months ago. Same video was our first look at the Praetorian guard figures. 

If it includes a molded fathier, I don't care about anything else, I will be happy just like that.

12 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

To be honest, from the episodes I've watched there aren't many things on the smaller scale (yet) that could be done as a Lego set. The starfighters are cool but would probably cost at least £70~ each if they were done properly. However, the lack of any at all does seem weird to me.

Something I am curious about with the Inferno Squad battlepack is that it contains "one female and three black stormtroopers", the woman is obviously Commander Versio, but does this mean one of the spec ops is Seyn Marana? Hopefully they come with hair as well as helmets.

1 hour ago, Calanon said:

To be honest, from the episodes I've watched there aren't many things on the smaller scale (yet) that could be done as a Lego set. The starfighters are cool but would probably cost at least £70~ each if they were done properly. However, the lack of any at all does seem weird to me.

Something I am curious about with the Inferno Squad battlepack is that it contains "one female and three black stormtroopers", the woman is obviously Commander Versio, but does this mean one of the spec ops is Seyn Marana? Hopefully they come with hair as well as helmets.

Since the 501st rumor was false and turned out to be Inferno squad, it better contain damn good printing on thise figures. RIP 501st BP...

Well im excited about the Inferno squad pack because im just reading the book now so getting introduced to the team and then seeing them in a cheap set... :^)

Here's some guesses on the 2019 sets:

- Death Star (Juniors) - Leia will most likely have the new dress piece, making her exclusive 

- Slave I (Regular) - Finally, a mid-scale version. They have to include Zuckuss. This is their only chance!!

- Canto Bight Chase - Exactly what you would think: Police speeder and Fathier for Rose and Finn

- More Episode I sets. Being that they're doing the Naboo Starfighter and Sith Infiltrator as micros, I can see them making bigger versions for the 20th Anniversary, and possibly the Podracer. We are longggg overdue.

- Villain Ship? - Imperial Star Destroyer or AT-AT? Please?

- May the 4th - Tantive IV. This would be the most perfect time to do it. 

11 minutes ago, GryffindorResistance said:

More Episode I sets. Being that they're doing the Naboo Starfighter and Sith Infiltrator as micros, I can see them making bigger versions for the 20th Anniversary, and possibly the Podracer. We are longggg overdue.

Sir von has said that one of the 20th Anniversary sets is Anakin's Podracer and that these anniversary sets will come with a yellow flesh minifigure. Whether they will have other flesh toned minifigures in the sets is not yet confirmed. Trouble is, if Lego only does PM sets in the anniversary line and these only have a yellow flesh minifigure in, then we may not see any more PM minifigures thanks to the anniversary like a lot of us are hoping.

22 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

Sounds like the Resistance Hasbro figures come out in the spring. Maybe we'll see (or hear rumors of) Lego Resistance kits by then? https://www.cnet.com/g00/news/star-wars-resistance-action-figures-from-hasbro-are-coming-this-spring/ 

I also find it odd. When Rebels premiered in Oct 2014, we had The Ghost and other kits sitting on shelves all summer. Maybe Disney/TLG is telling us to manage our expectations.

@Sir von Lego: Thanks for the new bits of information! Finally, a new version of TPM Padmé, feels like ages since we got the last one in 2011 :grin: The 4+ sets sound pretty boring tbh, the minifig selection certainly is nothing to write home about. At least there's that new face print for Leia :thumbup: