Stash2Sixx

LEGO Star Wars 2019 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

On 10/7/2018 at 8:04 PM, Makin Bacon said:

On 10/12/2018 at 8:45 PM, Tidy said:

Edited by Sir von Lego

4 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

AT-AP has Gree, a Wookiee, 2x Battle Droid and one more fig 

that one more, would you say it is a super battle droid, or something new?

Just now, Sir von Lego said:

One battle pack is praetorian guards (3x) and one stormie, the other is elite squadron battle pack with one female (?) and three black stormies(?)

HOLY ISHT.  the inferno squad is REAL!!!!!

Ah yes, Inferno squad that’s the name!

you made my day.

20 minutes ago, Tidy said:

?

29 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

Correct, comes with 1 Stormie

AT-AP has Gree, a Wookiee, 2x Battle Droid and one more fig 

75223 and 75224 are Sith Infiltrator with Maul and Naboo Starfighter with young anakin 

Thanks so much for the info as usual. :) I thought a new Naboo Starfighter might be in the works for next year going on the advent calendar builds.

Are we still going to get the V-19 Torrent ship that was rumoured months ago do you know? That was also rumoured to have Plo Koon. I'm hoping he will show up soon without that awful headpiece which so easily loses its print.

Edited by BacktoBricks

56 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

One battle pack is praetorian guards (3x) and one stormie, the other is elite squadron battle pack with one female (?) and three black stormies(?)

No 501st battle pack then. :cry_sad: :ugh:

No sets for me then this winter. :cry2: 

Edited by Cyberfounder

Another sith infiltrator.. I’m very interested in whether the v-19 rumor was fake or it’s still coming.

On 10/12/2018 at 9:00 PM, Tidy said:

On 10/12/2018 at 8:58 PM, Tidy said:

that one more, would you say it is a super battle droid, or something new?

deleted

Edited by Sir von Lego

19 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

Nothing new, a Kasshyyyk trooper

Anakin’s Podracer is one of the 20years sets.

and we get a “traditional minifig” in all of these sets. One is Luke Skywalker from 7140.

So are we getting:

Praetorian Guard Battlepack - 3 Guards and 1 Stormtrooper

Inferno Squad Battlepack - 4 Inferno Troops

AT-DP - Gree, Wookie and 2 Droids and 1 other

Whats in the other sets? Like the microfighters, escape set etc?

7 minutes ago, BP VFX said:

Whats in the other sets? Like the microfighters, escape set etc?

2 hours ago, Sir von Lego said:

75223 and 75224 are Sith Infiltrator with Maul and Naboo Starfighter with young anakin

These are both microfighters.

Escape pod and dewback: brick built dewback, small SMALL pod, R2, C-3PO and a sandtrooper 

Death Star set: Luke, Stormie and Leia. Small section of Death Star, similar size like “duel on Naboo”

So good to hear that the Sandtrooper is coming in a smaller set. :)

Mixed thoughts on the AT-AP. On one hand being disappointed its based on ROTS rather than TCW again, but at the same time glad I can pass on buying it as its not really a vehicle I need to be upgrading given its obscurity in the movie and how well done the last set release was. Those AAT Pilot Droids look amazing though.

Glad to have another source for the Juniors Death Star. If Classic Leia gets a printed skirt piece instead of plain white legs it will be the definitive version of that character and guarantee the set a must buy. Bonus points if Luke also has the dark tan hairpiece instead of light tan.

Disappointed the Sith Infiltrator and Naboo Fighter are Microfighters. I'm hoping TPM gets a few system scale sets given its the film's 20th anniversary next year. Would be nice to get some long overdue characters out the way too (Theed Battle Padme, Boss Nass, Shmi Skywalker etc). Maul's face and Obi-Wan's hairpiece could use a redesign too.

Don't care much for Inferno Squad. Would've preferred the 501st.

4 hours ago, ChiefPie said:

Another sith infiltrator.. I’m very interested in whether the v-19 rumor was fake or it’s still coming.

Same here. I'm also interested if the Resistance Shuttle rumor with General Leia and Nien Nunb is fake or still coming.

13 minutes ago, wesker said:

Mixed thoughts on the AT-AP. On one hand being disappointed its based on ROTS rather than TCW again, but at the same time glad I can pass on buying it as its not really a vehicle I need to be upgrading given its obscurity in the movie and how well done the last set release was. Those AAT Pilot Droids look amazing though.

Glad to have another source for the Juniors Death Star. If Classic Leia gets a printed skirt piece instead of plain white legs it will be the definitive version of that character and guarantee the set a must buy. Bonus points if Luke also has the dark tan hairpiece instead of light tan.

Disappointed the Sith Infiltrator and Naboo Fighter are Microfighters. I'm hoping TPM gets a few system scale sets given its the film's 20th anniversary next year. Would be nice to get some long overdue characters out the way too (Theed Battle Padme, Boss Nass, Shmi Skywalker etc). Maul's face and Obi-Wan's hairpiece could use a redesign too.

Don't care much for Inferno Squad. Would've preferred the 501st.

Same here. I'm also interested if the Resistance Shuttle rumor with General Leia and Nien Nunb is fake or still coming.

I agree with everything you just said. I’m very happy with the 2014 AT-AP and the figures it came with. It’ll be nice to not have to get this set although I will definitely be buying those battle droids on eBay. I’m seriously hoping for that V-19. And yes, those characters from TPM definitely need to be made in minifigure form, but add 3PO as well. At least with the two micro fighters we’ll be getting an updated kid Anakin but Maul will most likely be the same as the one from Duel On Naboo. I’m also interested in that previously rumored resistance shuttle as well

4 hours ago, Sir von Lego said:

Escape pod and dewback: brick built dewback, small SMALL pod, R2, C-3PO and a sandtrooper 

Death Star set: Luke, Stormie and Leia. Small section of Death Star, similar size like “duel on Naboo”

Would it be safe to assume that these are 75228 and 75238, respectively?

5 hours ago, ChiefPie said:

Well, we don't yet have a handle on what 75245-75250 or 75253-75257 are, so the V-19 is certainly still a possibility... 

So do we have a confirmation on which helmets are included with the Praetorian pack?  Will it include the same ones that are in the Snoke's Throne Room set?  Or if I want a full set should I pick those up also?  thanks

Juniors Slave 1 is Boba or Jango? Do you know anything about other Juniors sets and minifigures? 

And what about that Reistance Shuttle from The Last Jedi?

10 hours ago, Sir von Lego said:

and we get a “traditional minifig” in all of these sets. One is Luke Skywalker from 7140.

...that is pretty dull and underwhelming to be honest - is anyone really interested in yellow SW figures!?