Sign in to follow this  
Mitch Henry

[MOC] Brutus, The Warlord

29757583737_528d714cf3_b.jpg

A powerful soldier whose lust for conquest knows no bounds. Just the sight of his brilliant club strikes fear into the hearts of his enemies...

A moc made right after Brickfair Virginia using a wide variety of constraction elements. I loved how the crystal Hau looked with Nepol's staff and how they both looked with the very striking Gorm torso. It's a shame that Galidor suffered the fate that it did. It's a great building system.

Galidor pieces? What is this madness?

Jokes aside, it's amazing how well that torso fits with the rest of the MOC. I never got my hands on any Galidor sets, so I know next to nothing about it.

On 9/29/2018 at 2:05 PM, ZORK64 said:

Galidor pieces? What is this madness?

Jokes aside, it's amazing how well that torso fits with the rest of the MOC.

Thank you, but I think its more like the rest of the moc fits well with the torso lol. 

On 9/29/2018 at 2:05 PM, ZORK64 said:

I never got my hands on any Galidor sets, so I know next to nothing about it.

I'm no expert, but as far as my experience moccing with Galidor parts, it definitely works better with CCBS than g1 bionicle. Gorm, the set that had the torso this moc uses, is about the same height as a SW constraction figure. He's much more solid and heavier though, and with much fewer pieces. It is a nice building system though. Its pretty intuitive and the molds are wonderfully sculpted, but it can be difficult to make anything good out of it unless you have a lot.