Ross Fisher

[BTSC] Wanted: Merde the Murderer

Wanted: Merde "the Murderer"

44711709811_209d7983d8_m.jpg

Bounty: 50db dead

Whereabouts: Last seen in the Sea Rat town of Bastion, on the Nest of Thieves, participating in the BoBS Tournament Soccer Cup.

Accomplices: Last seen player-coaching a crew of Oleonaise Navy sailors, who have been dubbed the "Ocean 11". No bounty is offered for these, and aggression may be seen as an act of war.

43802611315_66daab9c0b_c.jpg

Crimes (in chronological order): Theft, larceny, loitering, arson, rioting, murder, resisting arrest, breaching penal sentence, desertion, misrepresentation, impersonating an officer of the Oleonaise Navy, theft of an Oleonaise Navy vessel, fraud, conducting diplomatic relations as a private individual, double-fraud, unlicensed gambling, embezzlement.

Details: Private Merde deserted his post in Astrapi on the Île Zeus on, or about, September 13 and intercepted the crew of a naval dispatch vessel en route from the recent troubles on the Île d'Or to Granoleon. After talking to the crew, he successfully convinced them to urgently re-route to the Nest of Thieves.

30828998118_2af859d981_c.jpg

Once there, he honestly informed them that they had broken military protocol, and would likely be court-martialed on return to Oleonaise waters. Therefore their only hope of redemption would be to enter and win the local football tournament.

However, he apparently abandoned his accomplices sometime during, or after, the tournament and his location is currently unknown. It is likely he has joined a crew of cut-throats under an assumed name.

This is my entry for the BTSC. The Ocean 11 are ready to kick butt for Oleon. Let me know if there's anything I need to do to make this a legal entry.

Edited by Ross Fisher

Very nice backstory and an interesting way to create the team. I like the minifigures and their outfits. The lady's outfit matches really well to the rest of them. I am curious where her hairpiece and hat are from? Good luck in the competition!

Nice! Another team to kick in the balls with! :pir-grin:

13 hours ago, SilentWolf said:

The lady's outfit matches really well to the rest of them. I am curious where her hairpiece and hat are from?

Seems to be from the Tina Goldstein minifig, from the current HP CMF set.

Edited by Drunknok
Typo.

8 hours ago, Drunknok said:
11 hours ago, SilentWolf said:

The lady's outfit matches really well to the rest of them. I am curious where her hairpiece and hat are from?

Seems to be from the Tina Goldstein minifig, from the current HP CMF set.

Is right.

Thanks for the positive feedback everyone!

On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 11:58 AM, Ross Fisher said:

Crimes (in chronological order): Theft, larceny, loitering, arson, rioting, murder, resisting arrest, breaching penal sentence, desertion, misrepresentation, impersonating an officer of the Oleonaise Navy, theft of an Oleonaise Navy vessel, fraud, conducting diplomatic relations as a private individual, double-fraud, unlicensed gambling, embezzlement.

But he also has a couple of defects...

Nice presentation and great minifig choice! I'm a supporter of the team (unless I build one too! :grin:)

On 9/16/2018 at 9:46 PM, SilentWolf said:

Very nice backstory and an interesting way to create the team. I like the minifigures and their outfits. The lady's outfit matches really well to the rest of them. I am curious where her hairpiece and hat are from? Good luck in the competition!

You can also get this hair/hat combo in grey from the hermonie? (spelling as im not a harry potter fan) lego dimentions game sets (picked her up when I got a Mr T)

4 hours ago, Roadmonkeytj said:

You can also get this hair/hat combo in grey from the hermonie?

That's also Tina. It's an earlier version, and the colours aren't as good.

10 hours ago, Bob De Quatre said:

As a french, I must say his name is quite fitting for a murderer... :look:

I have to agree on that one.  Even as a nickname, its stinks. :grin:

That is a lovely set of figs you have put together though.

Following their dismal performance in the BTSC, Merde's "alive" bounty has been rescinded.

I'm putting Merde the Murderer up for a free transfer. Anyone who wants to add him to their canon can feel free to do so. First come, first served.

Edited by Ross Fisher