kahir88

A mercenary's story: Part I

Many of you guys already told the backstories of your SigFigs. Now is the time, to I join too. Hear the story of Conrad, the Sly

Many of the ladys and lords of Historica came from great families. Legendary ancestors, heroes, merchants, explorers. But there are, who didn'tcame from a wealthy family, like Conrad. Conrad was a middle child of an Avalonian farmer. His early years, he lived, as the other kids, in the countryside, Helped his family, around the house and farm all day, and sometimes he played with the other kids, like cow tipping, ferret legging.

43962539764_f421c27400_c.jpg

But one night he overheard his parents talk, and he learned that night. The truth. And what fate, his parents planned for him. As the second son, he can't inherit anything from them, cause his older brother will inherit it. They wanted him, to become a priest.

"- A priest? -he asked him self...- I show them... I will become the greatest warriorin the world! Not a muttering monk..."

43962538434_465554095f_c.jpg

The next night, when everyone sleept, he got away. Grabed his slingshot, and jumped over the fence. The night, the wilderness, the thrill called him.

"- I will show them" -repeted him, as he gone in the darkness...

Follow his story, to learn how this farmboy become a fearless mercenary...

Spoiler

The goats are awsome! Sorry, but I had to use them! :D Credits goes to @TheLordOfBricks.

Edited by kahir88

Seems like Conrad is headed to some adventures. He may miss his parents the first time he sees a drow!

Hahaha, I really recognise your love for the goat design :grin: 

A nice start for sure!

Nice goats :thumbup:

I think the photos could use some more brightness however.

Glad you liked the goats that have been popping up (in one of my builds, as well as a build by @TheLordOfBricks, not to mention a bunch more before that, since I at least did not invent them), and I love the way you used the old viking horns on them; I wish I had some of those, because they look better on the goats than the standard horn pieces. 

As far as presentation goes, posting from Flickr with closer to 800x600 pixels makes it easier to view the images, rather than the 300x200 size (give or take a bit) that you have posted here. I do like that you did not put the pictures side by side as you sometimes do, because that just makes all of the images blur together, so this is nice. As Gideon said, a bit more brightness in the images would also be nice. 

Otherwise, I am glad to see something of Conrad's past. I think you are the first person I have seen in the Guilds using the new medium articulated legs, so good job on being the first there!

Nice work! That little stone wall is nice, along with those goats. ;) Me and Henjin both came up with it about the same time. Just a mix of some goats in a Brick to the Past's builds and Mark of Falworth's most recent large collab build. Anyways, excited to see what you will do with Conrad! Keep it up! :)

On 9/18/2018 at 9:02 PM, Henjin_Quilones said:

I think you are the first person I have seen in the Guilds using the new medium articulated legs, so good job on being the first there!

Achivement Unlocked? :D Anyway, thx Henjin, and i take your advice, with the size of the pictures.

On 9/15/2018 at 12:09 AM, mccoyed said:

He may miss his parents the first time he sees a drow!

I don't think so. His parents not really cared his escape. One mouth less to feed.

And I thank for every comment, it's good, you guys like the simple stone fence :D

20 minutes ago, kahir88 said:

and i take your advice, with the size of the pictures.

It looks much better, and my old eyes can finally see the details! Thanks!

Ooh!  This is going to be exciting!  I found out buy reading some and taking some advice from Gideon, adding to your f-stop number and buming up the ISO on your camera can help get more light for your picture and brighten things up.  Keep up the good work and story!  I'm interested to see where it goes!