Sign in to follow this  
Kaminoan

R4-M9!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok Guys and Girls I was inspired by Tzidik over at FBTB so I made some decals for this little guy. Here he is in all his spendor:

1.jpg

Image is a link to more pictures and will require the folder to go public so please be patient.

What do you guys think?

Jared

awesome. I can't remember me seeing this actual droid, but the head of it looks a little too plain. If this is what the droid looks like, then it's awesome!

that's sweet ! il you make all the droids decalls available ? :)

Really great work Jared !!!!!!

I love the decals, and the "cone" head is great on those little astromechs !!!!

Have you done of version of the red one we see in ep4 when R2 is bought instead of the red conic one???

Show us more please !!!!!!!

Thanks for the comments guys. Here is a link with some reference pictures for this guy: R4-M9

Jipay, all the different colors and designs for astromechs are available through the Fine Clonier. If you are wanting the art placed on brickshelf or some other site for download this is possible as well. Plus, we at MCN are working on a new downloads section with just this type of material. The problem I have faced with these designs is the shear number of colors the droids come in and getting them all up for download with all the little alterations. If there is one in particular you want up let me know and I will put it up for you.

Jared

I am working on other astromechs, just be patient. If you want to see some of my other R2 units check these out: Custom Astromechs