sigpro

(GBW-CP08) - EROTEMA - HOSTIA Satellite workshop

Erotema´s Space Program is taking a further step with the new HOSTIA (High altitude, ObServation TerrestrIAl) satellite.

President Blas Gálvez is visiting the workshop where the final assembly is taking place.

44658931191_312641cdc3_c.jpgSATELLITE WORKSHOP by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

42848750280_ca5be279bc_c.jpgSATELLITE WORKSHOP by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

The last solar panel is attached.

44658929091_ce41ec4398_c.jpgSATELLITE WORKSHOP by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

The control thrusters and hypergolic fuel tanks can be seen.

44658930871_27d7067906_c.jpgSATELLITE WORKSHOP by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

Another view.

44658930621_9556536b5a_c.jpgSATELLITE WORKSHOP by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

More detail.

42848749540_9208b1c343_c.jpgSATELLITE WORKSHOP by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

42848749160_8d6e071aa3_c.jpgSATELLITE WORKSHOP by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

44658929491_b89596a81b_c.jpgSATELLITE WORKSHOP by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

The President is happy, don´t you think so?

42848748550_d7714a1681_c.jpgSATELLITE WORKSHOP by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

Enjoy!

Edited by sigpro
uncorrect name in the subject

That's a huge satellite indeed. It will cost a fortune to launch. :grin: I hope Erotema has the rocket Ad Hoc for it !

A nice workshop, The crane is well thought and the flag behind the scene gives some colours.

Good job.

You’ve been awarded (7) points.

Judges’ comments…

You've got a good looking assembly room here.  I noticed a few details, but all of that open, white tled floor is very distracting, almost like it needs more junk (details) on top of it.  I like where you're going, please don't read into that!  There just feels like a lot of empty, unused space in this build.  I would also suggest placing a light over your shoulder on an angle or directly above your build as it comes across a bit dark the further back into the build we go.  Love that you built a scissor lift.  Don't see that too much in LEGO.

I like the layout here. Good use of space, your satellite looks great and I sat looking at the design for a bit to try and figure it out. The chains, pulleys, jack/lift all compliment everything very nicely here. My only complaint here, honestly, is the use of the dark colors for the building itself. Most satellites and things like that are built in clean rooms and everything is super bright. I didnt dock any points for this as it is simply a personal preference but I do think some of the details could have benefited from a little more lighting. Nice work!

Be Sure to Update Your AARs. 

Thanks for playing!