Tezclatipoca

[GBW - CP 08] The Deland Republic - Welcome to the Brickson Space Center

GBW : Campaign 08

The Deland Republic

Welcome to the Brickson Space Center

Bricklandia, Cape Brickaveral, C10

Just before arriving to the Brickson Space Center, 2 men in black are talking in their car, waiting at the checkpoint entrance.

"- I heard the Tosul government heard about our launch of today...

- Ah ? Yes ? You think so, Kay ? Do you believe they've already the capacity of spying on us from Space ? I thought they were out of the Space Race. That'll become a serious threat for our country.

- Indeed Jay... That's why I've been asked to intercept their com... And look at this :

44639136731_e6bdc59828_c.jpg

- Oh crap ! That's our Brickson Space Center ! Today !

- Yes, you've guessed it ! It's sure now Tosul know we're launching the last generation of spy satellite today...

oh, we arrived just in time !

Welcome to the Brickson Space Center,Jay !"

30769213798_5d6fea5a85_c.jpg

Ignition !

FRSHHHHHHHH !

29701032937_a3bba87a1d_c.jpg

44589189572_f455d16f03_c.jpg

This is my humble entry for this campaign. I hope you'll like my micro buildings ! C&Cs are welcome as always !

Edited by Faladrin

There are very nice details in your MOC, such as the smoke trail under the rockets or the rocket itself. I like it!

1 hour ago, sigpro said:

There are very nice details in your MOC, such as the smoke trail under the rockets or the rocket itself. I like it!

Thanks !

Yes, those unikitty cloud plates are great ! I had to use them since I've seen them...

You’ve been awarded (8) points.

Judges’ comments…

Favorite thing about this, the fence.  I really like how you took the radiator tiles and snapped them into the baseplate to create a fence line!  I thought the buildings were good, but you have a lot of empty wasted space inside the fence line.  Maybe another few buildings to create teh illusion of a street system within the base?  Your pics were great, but watch out that the base is flat or at least doesn't bubble up in the back right corner.

We all had a kick with the microscale theme and yours was just as nice of an addition. Your perspective photos looks great and it shows you built this with a clear image in mind. Some of your ideas here are so clean and basic, but in a way that compliments the build quite nicely. Your assembly with the grated bar pieces looks really cool and was a very nice touch. I think this is a great build and this microscale stuff has some strong potential for the future. 

Be Sure to Update Your AARs. 

Thanks for playing!

On 10/2/2018 at 6:19 PM, TheBeeze said:

You’ve been awarded (8) points.

Judges’ comments…

Favorite thing about this, the fence.  I really like how you took the radiator tiles and snapped them into the baseplate to create a fence line!  I thought the buildings were good, but you have a lot of empty wasted space inside the fence line.  Maybe another few buildings to create teh illusion of a street system within the base?  Your pics were great, but watch out that the base is flat or at least doesn't bubble up in the back right corner.

We all had a kick with the microscale theme and yours was just as nice of an addition. Your perspective photos looks great and it shows you built this with a clear image in mind. Some of your ideas here are so clean and basic, but in a way that compliments the build quite nicely. Your assembly with the grated bar pieces looks really cool and was a very nice touch. I think this is a great build and this microscale stuff has some strong potential for the future. 

Be Sure to Update Your AARs. 

Thanks for playing!

Thank you !

I am happy how this micro build worked out !

Like I've said in the RON PM I was not sure I could post it in time.  Hopefully I did and it worth it !

Once again, Thank you !