2 hours ago, Touc4nx said:

In the voting topic (this one),

are we allowed to vote for ourselves or if we do that the vote won't be count ?

I think any person with a bit of sportmanship knows the answer...

Also it would be interesting to know - is anyone registered on the forum is allowed to cast votes?

Not saying that I am expert to this, but accounts with a few posts (even if they are created long ago) giving votes which can lead to material rewards that cost money - is kind of strange.

Just now, gate said:

Also it would be interesting to know - is anyone registered on the forum is allowed to cast votes?

Not saying that I am expert to this, but accounts with a few posts (even if they are created long ago) giving votes which can lead to material rewards that cost money - is kind of strange.

Agreed, I think we should exclude votes from accounts with under 10 posts and/or younger than a month.

53 minutes ago, Zerobricks said:

Agreed, I think we should exclude votes from accounts with under 10 posts and/or younger than a month.

I understand the idea, but that's a bit sad because it means that my votes won't be counted, even if I'm a contestant...
But I understand the idea, to prevent some abuse.

Bonjour, je m'appelle Sébastien 26 ans et je participe au concours. furious rod monoplace :) désolé pour la qualité de vidéos j'ai cassé mon super avant le concours du coup j'ai filmer avec un wiko :( ... Bref tout ouvre, porte papillon, coffre bon visionnage j'espère que vous apprécierez : D 

Edited by Sebfifou

22 minutes ago, Matty04 said:

Yup, many guys have voted with less than 10 posts

10 is way to muvh, there is 3-4 acc which was created last night and only have 1-2 posts, plus biggest vote goes to same contestant every time

11 hours ago, Gears Workshop said:

Here is my entry for BuWizz small car competition-a fast BuWizz race truck.

Your entry was already noted in the voting topic :)

Edited by Zerobricks

Giant bump, but does anyone still happen to have the instructions? The link on their site gives a 404 and they don't seem to respond on a contact inquiry. Would love to build this little car. I wanna create a fast and small technic RC car and, judging from the videos, this frame seems to do well besides the creative way of steering :).