RULES

Build a body on the top of the predefined chassis. Instructions can be found here: http://bit.ly/Competition_instuctions

You may extend or retract the cassis by 2 studs and change the type of wheels. Any other changes to the chassis are not allowed.

You are only allowed to use unmodified Lego bricks and a BuWizz, no gluing or such allowed. You may use third party rubber bands or strings.

Each participant is judged in for the following:

1. Aesthetics – the model with the best-looking body

2. Most epic stunts performed – a jump, drift, crash, chase, etc… Try your best to set up and record the most epic video of your creation.

Contest voting will be held at here Eurobricks forums, each user can assign points to 6 competitors using the following formula:

Contestant 1 : 10 points
Contestant 2 : 6 points
Contestant 3 : 4 points
Contestant 4 : 3 points
Contestant 5 : 2 points
Contestant 6 : 1 points

Competition start: 10.09.2018
Competition END: 20.10.2018 31.10.2018, 23:59 CET

PRIZES:

1 st prize: 3 x BuWiz

2 nd prize: 2 x BuWiz

3 rd prize: 1 x BuWiz

Edited by Zerobricks

I would just like to remind and encourage everyone to hurry up with your entries, since competition is closing in a few days.

Best of luck :classic:

Here is my Entry, Check it out -

Good luck everyone :classic:

Edited by Green Gecko
inserted link wrong

Good news everyone.

We decided to give everyone a bit more time to polish their creations and videos, so the contest deadline will be extended until 31.10 at 23:59 CET.

@Zerobricks I have couple questions, which is not clear to me - I read through this topic and BuWizz site too.

1. How to apply?

I found this link on BuWizz site, but it is not clear what to write (link to video in message? Just send any word to get further to access for proper description???): https://buwizz.com/buwizz-competition-aplication/

2. Where to apply?

Eurobricks - separate topic / Eurobricks - this topic / BuWizz site - back to question 1.

3. How will be the voting arranged? See question 4 related.

4. Is this an Eurobricks related BuWizz contest, or an open world contest?

Your text in this topic and voting description suggests the first, while this link on BuWizz site suggests the second: https://buwizz.com/buwizz-small-car-competition/

I think these informations would be quite usefull for everybody who has interest in this contest.

Edited by agrof
corrected links

3 hours ago, LithuanianTF said:

But wheels seems like not from LEGO

It's LEGO, just small black rims + 62701 wheel covers.

On 10/22/2018 at 10:15 AM, agrof said:

@Zerobricks I have couple questions, which is not clear to me - I read through this topic and BuWizz site too.

1. How to apply?

I found this link on BuWizz site, but it is not clear what to write (link to video in message? Just send any word to get further to access for proper description???): https://buwizz.com/buwizz-competition-aplication/

2. Where to apply?

Eurobricks - separate topic / Eurobricks - this topic / BuWizz site - back to question 1.

3. How will be the voting arranged? See question 4 related.

4. Is this an Eurobricks related BuWizz contest, or an open world contest?

Your text in this topic and voting description suggests the first, while this link on BuWizz site suggests the second: https://buwizz.com/buwizz-small-car-competition/

I think these informations would be quite usefull for everybody who has interest in this contest.

Hi, to clear up the questions

You apply via online form on BuWizz site OR by posting your entry here on Eurobricks forums, since we are tracking both sites, either is fine.

When all entries are gathered from both sources, they will be posted here on Eurobricks and voting will start.

Competition is open to anyone, but it's not directly related to Eurobricks, we decided to use Eurobricks as a platform for voting.

Hi, my name is Adam. I am 10 years old big fan of Lego Technic and cars. In the video which I made you can see a famous rally car from seventies. Do you know it?

18 hours ago, adamade said:

Hi, my name is Adam. I am 10 years old big fan of Lego Technic and cars. In the video which I made you can see a famous rally car from seventies. Do you know it?

I like your car

In the voting topic (this one),

are we allowed to vote for ourselves or if we do that the vote won't be count ?