Sign in to follow this  
narbilu

Khaor Manor [Varlyrio, Freebuild]

43677769765_6f54c54cb2.jpg

Close to the seaport, the Khaor family build their home and headquarters. The head of the family, in this case Throll and his wife, together with a few staff members, hold residence here. Once a month the department heads of the family come together to report and discuss how business is flourishing and how to expand their influence in Varlyrio and beyond.

Spoiler

43677769625_6c74fc21c6_n.jpg 44537279062_55ebf1674f_n.jpg

Spoiler

Khaor Manor & Flying Pony

43677771705_a2ab17dd33.jpg

This is probably you're best yet!

The light bley and white blend together really well, and the windows are a novel way to fill that space under the arch.

Also really digging the mosaic tiles under the door and the cobbled streets. Great work!

Nice! I quite like the grey window screen (?) on the upper floors, it looks unique and gives me ideas. :classic: I do have to wonder what would happen if two people tried to enter both doors on the ground floor at once though!

The white columns look nice for a rich house, and the layered arches above the door are also quite nice. I like the inclusion of the potted plant outside, as it gives a nice splash of color there. I do wonder if there is more to the house, though, because from the looks of it the house has an entry hall (with two doors) and one room above for everything else...

I like the look of this building. Feels newish like the rest of your work, so the clean textures and lines work really well. Also nice to see some Varlyrian catfolk!

Nice job! I especially like the windows on the first level and the mosaic floor. I love the way your builds all interlock to make a larger scene.

A very nice manor for sure, but the thing I love the most is how it comes together with the Flying Pony - the two of these are just so sweet :wub: 

Also, some cool details, especially on such a small footprint (e.g. its not revoluta-ionary, but I'm a big fan of the plant pot) :thumbup: 

This is one of my favorite Varlyrian buildings you've done so far :thumbup: Lovely mix of bley and white, and the architecture looks super elegant.