Out of the Ashes -Roadmonkeytj

To hell (and back?) -Keymonus

Meanwhile in Acropolis -Keymonus

Devastation of Charlatan Bay -Roadmonkeytj

Waiting in the wasteland -Keymonus

Those Damned Cannons -Keymonus

Restoring Order to Chaos -Roadmonkeytj

-------------

The town had been in complete turmoil since the eruption.  At first people fled.  Then the remaining turned to looting and killing as the supplies in town dwindled.  It seemed as though the town was slipping into utter chaos.  The mayor was missing presumably killed or run oft Gustaf knew something had to be done.  High town looked like a ghost town now days he hadn't been to the shipworks sink the eruption as he had been too busy protecting his home.  Ash still clung to everything as the mountain belched smoke for the better part of a month.  He had decided, while taking a stroll past one of the fountains, that something needed done.  But what? With no formal leadership in the Town to address any concerns.  That was it Gustaf would just have to take control.  He would be the new major ... At least until he figured out what became of the old major.

out of the ashes.lxf

_________

As of now the Port of Charlatan Bay is to remain closed unless prior permission is obtained via pm to @Roadmonkeytj.  As new major of the settlement Gustaf intends to reopen the port for trade, however in this transition period of re-establishing order special permission to make port will be decided on a case by case basis.  Ships wishing to make port shall anchor in the Bay and wait to be boarded by a harbor official. (approval via pm) Any ship failing to follow this will be assumed hostile and fired upon.  Those not lucky enough to be sunk shall be immediately detained

@Capt Wolf this is an official decision.

_____

OoC:

After Kwatchi's story development of the volcano I wanted to build a grey scale build to simulate everything covered in ash.

Also in the events that followed behind the scenes ... I want to thank @Kwatchi for the major position of such a fine port.  It will take me a bit of time to get things sorted out but eventually she will return to trade.

Edit: also my sig fig is unavailable in LDD as his parts are retired so I substituted lol

C&C is welcomed

Edited by Roadmonkeytj

Lovely idea and great writing! When I was a child my main interests were pirates and volcanos, so I like the situation (and your photo in grey scale well depicting it) a lot!
As a great fan of Charlatan Bay (and @Kwatchi's storyline!), I like the idea of the settlement active again.

On 9/9/2018 at 11:42 AM, Keymonus said:

Lovely idea and great writing! When I was a child my main interests were pirates and volcanos, so I like the situation (and your photo in grey scale well depicting it) a lot!
As a great fan of Charlatan Bay (and @Kwatchi's storyline!), I like the idea of the settlement active again.

Thanks! Glad you liked it ... I as well am a fan of Kwatchi and his brothers work ... Thats why its an honor for me to continue the town.   His story to close the port is what gave me the greyscale idea.  

On 9/9/2018 at 2:03 PM, Drunknok said:

A very interesting development. I am looking forward to how this continues. :thumbup:

It is indeed ...