Sign in to follow this  
Pate-keetongu

[MOC] Circle

43645964455_7de52b67b7_c.jpg

Circle is an avant-garde rock band from Pori, Finland. Founded by basist Jussi Lehtisalo in 1991, the group has gone through numerous line-up changes and has released 52 full-lenght albums. The current line-up consists of (from left to right) Pekka Jääskeläinen (guitar), Jussi Lehtisalo (bass and vocals), Tomi Leppänen (drums), Mika Rättö (keyboards and vocals), Janne Westerlund (guitar and vocals) and Julius Jääskeläinen (guitar).

43837365984_510bb098b7_c.jpg

44555466251_699cb13cf1_c.jpg

30685153098_9183fb2f55_c.jpg

43645952735_5343ea2b9c_c.jpg

44555458751_c3f7c21c72_c.jpg

44555486281_d785d50427_c.jpg

This MOC was built between October 2017 and August 2018. Loads (I think 100+) photos can be seen on my blog, with some actual band footage from last autumn's release gig of their newest album Terminal.

For musical references, see, for example, Rakkautta al dente.

The poseability and sense of movement on these figures are fantastic. I could look at these all day to figure out the different ways that everything is connected. 

Yes, just one of those figures would have been good. But all six and the scenery too make it brilliant.

So cool very well done, just spent the last 30 minutes drinking it all in, I just can never get enough of marvelling at the many ways of using different parts to achieve the final design. I do recognize most of the parts, I just can't figure out what was used to make the fingers. Great model and I am sure the band will get a kick out of seeing themselves immortalized in LEGO. 

Indeed it does, thanks, I have never seen that part before. Not to hard to believe though, only been out of my dark age for a couple of years now since the early 70's.

This is incredible. Not only are they very well built figures, but the way you've posed the shots and photographed them really brings them to life! Great work! :classic:

Some really great use of pieces that I would have never attempted doing. This must've taken a lot of effort and time. Well done!