Roadmonkeytj

[SR A-MCRA] The Lost City on the Island that Can't be Found Unless You Know Where to Look

A pirates life for me:

The crews had circled the island and made sure no one had followed them.  The passage was treacherous but once you know how to read the map no one can read and know what to look for and the place where to to look for it, it's quite simple to get there.   However the dense fog and many jagged rocks have stolen many a novice captains ship. 

32341182647_a077cc4a11_c.jpg

The Lost City had a small beacon that could be lit and unlit to guide ships in through the rocks and the reefs. 

Skallywag_Cove.lxf

The crews acted quickly and set up the essentials.   Goods storage,  shelter,  weapon repair,  and a place to serve the grog. 

800x468.jpg

The mission was a success the Pirates had found the island of the Lost City.  Some exploration had to be completed to restore the former city but that's a tale for another time. The Lost City on the island that can't be found unless you know where to look, is now a Sea Rat Stronghold! The Sea Rats keep this location hidden, for now.

Foremost and Outpost:

Chief Timone (on island 21) and the natives assisted the team and soon a working dock and warehouse was established.   Just in time for the supply ship bringing many goods the natives had not seen in many years.   The natives traded goods and soon the fort construction began. The fort stood guard to the road to the Timone's village.

Sunny Day in New Nassau - Native Market 9

Also for the first time a true map of the island had been revealed.   

1920x2227.jpg

The settlement of New Nassau was officially founded! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: The Sea Rat faction has been working up to this result. We accomplished to settle a new island (21) and the bulk of the expedition sailed on the find the secret city. For now, we decided to end our adventure here, but I am hoping my fellow members can be convinced to bring some more glory to our faction by a collab (for the secret city on the island only we know where to find :pir-devil:).

The foggy cliffs are made by our new but skilled member @TomSkippy who joined our collab as well.
The guard tower/light beam to pass our ships through is made by the organizer of the AMRCA @Roadmonkeytj as well as the map for island 21- Isla de Barro (as I prefer to call it)
The outpost on the secret island (which can't be found unless you know where to look -rather long name isn't it?-)  is made by the great @Professor Thaum.
The trading post on island 21 : Isla de Barro is made by me. 

C&C - welcome and we hoped you enjoyed our story!

@Fraunces

Brilliant end to both expeditions - do you need anything additionally from us as game masters, or is everything set?