I Scream Clone

Skeleton Mine Moc

indexed.gif

Skeleton Mine

Minecomplete01.jpg

The Wizard and his faithful skellies lead a swift campaign to overthrow this Dwarven mine. As the foul corruption slowly takes hold of the very foundations, we see that even the once-mighty dwarven king is put to work in the mines.

Minecomplete03.jpg

Dragon chow is dished up via a bucket pulley system....even skellies value their hides.

Minecomplete11.jpg

Minecomplete07.jpg

Get back to work!

Minecomplete18.jpg

Overseer!

Minecomplete09.jpg

All Complete

Heres phase 1

Heres phase 2

nothing002-1-1.jpg

:'-)

Edited by Hinckley

This is a real great start! I inside it has lots of cool stuff. Not so fond of the front doors and the eyes of the skull though. I think giving the skull a more 'rocky' look to it would add to its image. However you probably dont want to rip apart your hard work.

I dunno, its a great concept, but I think that keeping the princess exactly where she is was not the best idea. Also, the door look kinda wierd, maybe you might try out some black ones?, Also, maybe add a base to act as the skull's jaw, with some fangs of course, but, other than that, it looks good *sweet*

This is looking good so far. *y* I really like the idea of a skele mine, it's very smart.

I'm looking forward to the end result.

*sweet*

Looking good so far!

This is one of my fav MOC styles btw; I like working with a very limited palette of two or three somewhat related sets, and making something new that uses styles and elements from its constituent sets. I think its pretty clear what sets you're using here, and I like that.

Sure it might be nice to have black doors, but neither of those sets come with black doors, so making it work without is part of the challenge! (and the black doors are just an example, as they were mentioned)

*sweet*

Looking good so far!

This is one of my fav MOC styles btw; I like working with a very limited palette of two or three somewhat related sets, and making something new that uses styles and elements from its constituent sets. I think its pretty clear what sets you're using here, and I like that.

Sure it might be nice to have black doors, but neither of those sets come with black doors, so making it work without is part of the challenge! (and the black doors are just an example, as they were mentioned)

*sweet*

Exactly. You hit the nail on the head Nyundi. I should get you to write my intro's :-$

Im still not super happy with the look of the door and the cage will most likely move as well......guess we will have to wait and see what shenanigans i can come up with *wacko*

I like this. I have seen the skull visage integrated into other sets too, and this looks very nice and playable, a great hybrid.

A very neat hybrid of these two sets! What an interesting concept, very cool! *y*

~Peace

A very good and creative idea indeed, well done! *y*

Hey! It's a bit weird but I find great the idea of unite two sets in one *y*

A really cool start, I'll keep watching your progress ;-)

I have updated with phase 2 pics, I think its almost done *sweet* , just some final tweaking *wacko*

I have changed the fangs to the smaller option, added a new jail on top, made the mining aspect flow better.

Also purchased a 48 x 48 base so that will free up some plates for more building

Edited by I Scream Clone

Lookin' very cool now! I like how you've still got the Dwarves mining, only now they're slaves. >:-) Great improvement on the door too, very neat. It looks great overall, very nice! *y*

~Peace

nice moc, and a new base from the skellies to attacked by the crownies