RebelRock

Undead Gentlemen's Club

haha! this is brilliant I love your choice of colours and the little poll dancing skelly, very imaginative and a little strange! ;-)

how did you build the far poll dancers platform? doesnt look recognisable.

Edited by casewindu

Haha! The bone jokes make themselves in this moc! :-D

Great stuff. Smooth and seamless.

This is my favorite creation of all time. Wow. Simply incredible. As a great patron of man strip clubs, I commend you sir.

Well, I'm serious about the first part at least ...

As to why skeletons, I just assumed it was because flesh AND bone minifigs would be too overtly sexual. Maybe I'm wrong, I'm still not sure what is and what is not pc at EB.

*sweet*

~ M ~

This rocks! But why are they drinking? wouldn't the drink just fall straight out of them and down to the floor?

Edited by The Bricksmith

wowsa, thats ultra cool. love the colour sceme, and the pole dancing platform, your designs are fast becoming my favourites.

This is a very innovative design! It reminds me of the Strip Club :-$ The pole dance and the bar counter is great! I like this very much :-D

Strip of your skin and dance the night away!

What a way to have a boneafide good time!

By the size of their bones, i would say they look happy!

Okay thats enough.., great work!

Okay one more its Boneapeite

Btw what is the ruling on sexual content on EB Forums, considering you need to be at least 18 to join?

A brilliant work, the bar just looks fantastic and beautiful detailed, the dance and pole stages´re marvelous designed and the MFs´re placed

in a formidable and plain lively way. *y* And of course, it´s a very funny idea too! :-D

Very well done, and really detailed as always, RebelRock *y* !

I *wub* your building style. And I think the skellies are great as pole dencers, with those thin limbs; clever use.

LuxorV

Edited by LuxorV

Hahaha! Great job once again, RebelRock! :-D Not only is it hilarious, but built fantastically too!

I love the computer and cash register, very nice touches. All the little details make this so cool, the security cam, the booze shelf (:-P), the clock reading 12.01... X-D Again, fantastic! :-D

Oh, before I go... (Man, I didn't expect to quote this song again on EB... but it's only fitting in this case. X-D)

Don't you want to come with me

Don't you want to feel my bones

On your bones? It's only natural...

:-D

~Peace

Edited by iamded

Hahaha! Great job once again, RebelRock! :-D Not only is it hilarious, but built fantastically too!

I love the computer and cash register, very nice touches. All the little details make this so cool, the tiles, the booze shelf (:-P), the clock reading 12.01... X-D Again, fantastic! :-D

Oh, before I go... (Man, I didn't expect to quote this song again on EB... but it's only fitting in this case. X-D)

Don't you want to come with me

Don't you want to feel my bones

On your bones? It's only natural...

~Peace

As a great patron of man strip clubs, I commend you sir.

WTF X-O ? Was there a word you meant to leave out of that sentence or are these establishments something I'm missing out on?? :-D

Btw what is the ruling on sexual content on EB Forums, considering you need to be at least 18 to join?

I think we'll soon find out if we push the limits some more :-P . But really, I'm guessing the idea is to keep it at that subtle inuendo level so the forums don't get trashy and scare off all the ladies :-) . Will someone with God status step in and confirm?

I *wub* your building style. And I think the skellies are great as pole dencers, with those thin limbs; clever use.

I reckon they've got lots of places to tuck those $100 bills into too!

I love the computer and cash register, very nice touches. All the little details make this so cool, the security cam, the booze shelf (:-P), the clock reading 12.01... X-D Again, fantastic! :-D

~Peace

Agreed, all agreed! ...except for the song quote bit. Only a EuroBrick nerd would quote something like that! :-P :-D

Rebecca

WTF X-O ? Was there a word you meant to leave out of that sentence or are these establishments something I'm missing out on?? :-D

HAHAHA! Well, I meant to say "many" strip clubs ... not "man."

"Not that there's anything wrong with that," of course *sweet*

This should be part of the promotion for this upcoming sure-to-be-blockbuster movie:

http://moviesmedia.ign.com/movies/image/ar...31110851593.jpg

~ M ~

Edited by Medievalego

Very funny. I think that should be the next building on Market Street.

Steve

Ha, very amusing, but naked skeletons? X-D

Great ideas (well unique....) and very well executed. (No pun intended!)

Agreed, all agreed! ...except for the song quote bit. Only a EuroBrick nerd would quote something like that! :-P :-D

I take pride in that compliment! :-D

~Peace

But really, I'm guessing the idea is to keep it at that subtle inuendo level so the forums don't get trashy and scare off all the ladies :-) . Will someone with admin status step in and confirm?

I can't speak for the whole staff, but my policy is that all undead strippers shall be treated with respect.

Brilliant idea. I've always wondered what the undeads did after work or is that before. So hard to tell when there's no clock in there. Keep up the good work.

KimT [wondering how a mummy strips]

Undead strippers ON!