morpheus_001.png

neo_001.png

trinity_001.png

Tell me what you think of them :-$ .

LuxorV

Sweet decals LuxorV!

I especially like Morpheus. *wub*

I don't know about Trinity though, the torso makes her look fat. :-/

Pretty cool nonetheless though, keep up the great decals.

-Tarfful

Edited by Tarfful

I think they´re pretty cool, although I´m not completely sure about Neo´s face, but I guess those faces´re the toughest part anyway.... *sweet*

Thanks for your sincere comments.

Tarfful: I know Trinity looks a bit too fat (I had the same problem with the Sakura decal, from Naruto Anime/Manga), I'll work on it. It's just the naked shoulders make the lower torso seem larger, but I have a solution in mind, and I'll try it asap :-) .

Asuka: Yes, the faces were the toughest part *sad* . I based them on actual LEGO faces, and modified them to match the provided pics as close as possible. Still, they are not perfect, of course :-$ .

LuxorV

Thanks, Bonaparte *sweet*

Here is a 'better' (I hope so :-$ ) looking Trinity:

trinity_002.png

LuxorV

Wow, these are great! Thanks a ton, I can make three now, but Trinity has to wait for the agents line. Well, I only need Mutt's hair in black. This stuff: http://toyfair08.asmzine.com/gallery/lego/...s/IMG_9342.html Thanks again, these are great. *y* Now could you make these guys? poster_twins_full.jpg

And also a dk. blue police/Swat officer would be great. What would you suggest for the twins' dreadlocks?

Edited by kill will

Wow, these are great! Thanks a ton, I can make three now, but Trinity has to wait for the agents line. Well, I only need Mutt's hair in black. This stuff: http://toyfair08.asmzine.com/gallery/lego/...s/IMG_9342.html Thanks again, these are great. *y* Now could you make these guys? poster_twins_full.jpg

And also a dk. blue police/Swat officer would be great. What would you suggest for the twins' dreadlocks?

Always glad to be of help :-$ .

I'll work on them in the next two days or so ;-) .

As for the dreadlocks, I really don't know any LEGO pieces with that style. I was thinking about KitFisto's head, but than you have a totally different face (adn you have to re-color it). Maybe you could try with some thin rope strings 8-| ...

LuxorV

Hmm, yeah, maybe like captain green hairs hair. I think the swat/cops will be fairly easy to make, I have an idea for a riot shield..

Yay! Thanks LuxorV! Could you possibly make a back decal for a S.W.A.T. officer? Anyways, fuzzy white hair on! >:-)

Black SWAT torso ready:

swat_002.png

Hope you'll post pics of your Matrix creations soon *wink*

LuxorV

wow, these are great! *cry_happy* i like the smith one and the twins!

i also made some customs, and even a video, but its not on youtube yet...

Edited by JimButcher

Ahem, I just noticed your SWAT officer is almost a complete copy of a torso I have without the badge. I love it!

---------

Welcome, to the real world. *tongue*

Ahem, I just noticed your SWAT officer is almost a complete copy of a torso I have without the badge. I love it!

---------

Welcome, to the real world. *tongue*

Indeed, it's a remake, without the bedge, of the policeman in Spiderman 2 sets *grin* .

LuxorV

All of the decals listed here are considered free to use for everybody, as long as due credit is given to the original designer.

On another note, please do not re-vive years old topics just to ask this kind of questions. If you could wait a few more posts, you'd been able to send a PM and avoid this issue. Try it this way next time. Thank you :classic: