Sign in to follow this  
vitreolum

Knights of the Round Table

Knights of the round table ... all the others are late? :classic:

I like it, simple but great details. I like the table, nice design, and the walls looks great with those 'bricks' on the bottom.
What are those on the floor?

The floor is very nice, but for me the highlight is actually the relatively simple but effective inset in the columns. I really like that feature, as well as the use of the slopes and inverted slopes around the dark red. It all combines to a great, though static, scene.

Great Job.  The floor is sweet, looks spectacular.  The windows with the masonry bricks behind them look amazing.  The table is also wonderfully done.  

Very nicely done, as usual.  The 4 very different characters here are great, and each represent something different.  Everyone else has already spoken on the various great details, so I won't repeat.  It looks fantastic.

Great job!

That's lovely.  I agree about all the subtle but clever parts usage, and just a very nice and eye-pleasing design all-around.  :classic:

Excellent build. Have you considered adding four more knights? I do not think that would detract from the architectural part of the build but it would make it look less rigid.

Very good floor tiling design. Unusual usage but I like the texture resulting from the pattern.

Cheers! :sweet:

On 9/7/2018 at 10:00 PM, Blakstone said:

Excellent build. Have you considered adding four more knights? I do not think that would detract from the architectural part of the build but it would make it look less rigid.

I'd go for 12! I reckon 12 would fit comfortably and make the table make more sense but any more would be too many at this scale. To me, the table looks too big for just four people. It might also look a little better with banners / flags/ pennants hanging on the walls to add some extra details (like the shields do).

Edited by MAB