I've been searching a general topic in this LEGO Licensed part in vain so I decided to create my first one. Maybe it could be used as a topic for future new licensed sets before they have their own topic.
Originally, my question was about the future of The Wizard of Oz with LEGO in 2019 ?

With the reappearance of the license The Simpsons after 3 years without one Simpsons set and the 1939 movie anniversary next year, is it possible to have something more than 71221 (Dimensions 2015) and 70917 (TLBM 2017) ?

We have great molds for the flying monkeys from 70917, we have the Wicked Witch of the West, we have Toto, we have an anniversary next year (1939-2019) but do we still have the license next year ?

There is also this thread ...

In my view, brickheadz would be most likely - a Dorothy plus witch combo pack.

9 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

Here's our old ongoing topic: Rumour Mill. Feel free to continue in there.

:classic:

Thank you, this is exactly the topic I was talking about when I say "general Licensed topic".

4 hours ago, MAB said:

There is also this thread ...

In my view, brickheadz would be most likely - a Dorothy plus witch combo pack.

Thank you for this topic, I obviously have been searching with the wrong "word key".

I would be surprised by a BrickHeadz set because it would be the second green witch in BrickHeadz after the one for the next Halloween. Few years ago, I talked about a serie of Minifigurines for 2019, but I've been convinced in here that LEGO could rather do a few sets like they did for Scooby-Doo.

It is possible to delete that topic that I created for nothing ? Or replace it in another maybe ?

25 minutes ago, notpennysboat said:

Thank you for this topic, I obviously have been searching with the wrong "word key".

It helps to use quotes for specific phrases, so "Wizard of Oz" is better than Wizard of Oz.