9 hours ago, esperos said:

just to let you know - we've put your MOC with link to building instruction at https://spidersweb.pl/autoblog/lancia-stratos-lego-moc/ I hope U don't mind.

All best

Adam

Thanks Adam - that's brilliant!

I no longer have the Stratos sitting on my desk - I'm working on a new alternate model for the Porsche set - so it was very nice to see it again.

Unfortunately, I have only English in my repertoir but I ran your blogpost through Google translate and I'm very pleased and flattered by what you have written!

I'll be sure to drop you a line later this year when my new project is ready to share with the world - feel free to PM me your contact details.

Thanks again for sharing my work with your audience!

8 hours ago, Rudivdk said:

I see it is also featured in the Netherlands (below site is not owned nor maintained by me):

https://www.autoblog.nl/nieuws/deze-stratos-kun-je-maken-van-je-lego-911-gt3-rs-120343?amp=1

The post gives proper credits and links to the original on Rebrickable, so I don't see any harm...

Nice exposure @Pleasedontspammebro!

Thanks for letting me know Rudivdk!

I'm very pleased with the exposure - I've been quite surprised by the response.

All The Best

10 hours ago, Pleasedontspammebro said:

I'll be sure to drop you a line later this year when my new project is ready to share with the world - feel free to PM me your contact details

I can't PM you because of low account level here. But it would be great to now more about your new project when you're ready :)