Sign in to follow this  
Tanotrooper

Roman mafia game

Inspired by the work of Tinypiesrus, I will make a mafia game in my favorite time, the Roman time.

Rules are still being worked out a bit, but I need volunteers for this game. You will recieve a PM when the game will begin and recieve your role. The game starts at daylight, and at night nightactions can be used. The players will be able to vote once a day. Unvoting will also be possible. The person who gets the number of votes equal to the half of the number of players + 1 will appear at the court. Yet, death isn't sure then, as a number of factors might bring the person back into the game... Use your abilities wisely. There are 2 groups: the soldiers and the plebs. The backstory:

---

Roman mafia game:

1st century AD

After the death of the twisted emperor Nero, all of Rome is in revolt. The plebs of the different hills are trying to fight for controll of land, the governement desperately tries to remain order. A banned general who lead the attack on the city of Jerusalem has become the new emperor and wants to get rid of the problems in the city. He sends some of his finest troops to take care of troubles...

---

A nice front pic and better text will come later, as I need to Bricklink some parts to make nice shots that will help visualise the game

Entry list (open to modification):

1)Goggleson

2)Casewindu

3)Wouwie13

4)Lt. Veers

5)Pencoin

6)Hinckley

7)Trexxen

8)Ricecracker

9)Legolyons

10)TinyPiesRUs

11)Username_Taken

12)Piranha

13)Castlestrike666

14)Atoll Dweller

15)Dragonator

16)Iamded

17)Jipay

18)Imperialscouts

19)Batbrick

Reserve list:

1)Lukeiamyourfather

2)

TT

Edited by Hinckley

Could I play Tanotrooper, i really liked the western one and this sounds great,especially the time period! *sweet*

So what are the rules and what character will I be?

Rules are being worked out, you will recieve a PM later wich will contain your role and the message that the game has begun.

Casewindu:

Of course you can play! Added to the list.

wouwie 13: thanks for your support *sweet* added to list

TT

Edited by Tanotrooper

I'm definitely in! The Romans are my favorite ancient civilization; and Mafia is my favorite message board game - double win!

~Trexxen

I'd like to play, but have never seen anything like this before. So I have no idea what I am letting myself into. :-$

I'd like to play, but have never seen anything like this before. So I have no idea what I am letting myself into. :-$

-Alright, I'm adding all of your names to the list.

For inspiration about how the game will be like (with some changes in it though), check the western mafia game wich has ended this week.

10 more people can enter!

Mr. TinyPiesRUs, it's honour of you joining the game *sweet*

TT

Edited by Tanotrooper

Here we go again :-D

I'm in *sweet*

Indeed *sweet*

Thank for joining ;-)

We need only 4 more players, come on, don't be shy and join the "fun" :-)

Placed my BL order for some pieces for the figures, the game will start aprox. in 10 days.

TT

Edited by Tanotrooper

Count me in, I was disappointed I wasn't quick enough to sing up for the Western Mafia, so this will be great! *sweet*

Not having followed the Western Mafia, and just having joined the EB Roleplay, I think I'll pass on this. I really need to pay attention to these in case more come up in future. Actually, after 2, I don't think any more would be likely, so I might as well join while I have the chance. Count me in! :-D

~Peace

EDIT:

I'll play.

Oh, this will be fun! :-D

Edited by iamded

Castlestrike666, Atoll Dweller, Dragonator, Iamded:

Thank you very much for joining the game! We now have reached the needed 16 people *sweet*

If anyone still wishes to join, 4 more places are open.

TT

Sign in to follow this