Zilmrud

Avalonia - Tasks 1-6 (Zamorah & Parzival af Drachen)

Zamorah - Avalonian tasks 1-6

The city of Zamorah has appered on the map. And Parzival af Drachen (my sigfig) has started his adventure. So here I will collect the different Avalonian Tasks in one place. I will update the tasks as I finnish them.

TASK 1 - Soldiers of Zamorah

Zamorah has got special trained guardians called Guardians of Zamorah. They have been choosen at a early age to live a life in celibate and practiced cobat art and warfare. They are a elite force trained to defend Zamorah

30534903358_257408d726_n.jpg   29465554687_e9d69a8602_n.jpg   29465552777_40cd0aa429_n.jpg

Zamorah has also got regular troops in case of war.

44352791252_a87c04e4cf_n.jpg

TASK 2 - The crew of Lord Parzival

Chapter I - Slaves in Kaliphlin

In the begining of the story Parzival and his friends wake up with memory loss and as slaves for sale in Kaliphlin.

43308141754_8a3b92c910_n.jpg

In the picture: Right eye (man, thief) / Hammer (man, paladin) / Z (first name Parzival, half-elf, druid) / Pointy (elv, rouge) / Hooves (faun, mage) / Left eye (man, warrior)

Chapter II - Slaves in Kaliphlin

Parzival and his crew in Kaliphlin on their journey north.

48204005097_97a812bec0_n.jpg

In the picture: Hammer (man, paladin) / Z (first name Parzival, half-elf, druid) / Pointy (elv, rouge) / Hooves (faun, mage) 

Chapter X - XXXX (in avalonia)

Parzival and his crew on quests in Avalonia

48204004967_b62c44061f_n.jpg

48203958231_979fcacaf8_n.jpg

In the pictures: Hammer (man, paladin) / Z (first name Parzival, half-elf, druid) / Pointy (elv, rouge) / Hooves (faun, mage) 

Chapter X - The Lord of Zamorah Returns

Parzival af Drachen and his crew resturns to Zamorah in Avalonia

48203958356_fd70ed7a4f_n.jpg

In the picture: Xxxxx (man, paladin) / Parzival af Drachen, half-elf, druid) / Xxxxx (elv, rouge) / Xxxxx (faun, mage)

TASK 3 - Describe your Territory

The city of Zamorah is located on top of a high mountain. It's located in the north of Avalonia at the border to Mitgardia by the river. The city is predominantly populated by humans, elfs, dwarves and fauns. For many hundreds of years, The Aurum Order has ruled Zamorah with an ancient family of men named af Drachen as their leaders. Surrounding the mountain are larger land areas belonging to the city. For the most part, the lands are covered with farms, livestock farmers and smaller villages. All of it suppling the city with food. The mountain under Zamorah is also polulated by Dragons. They live in coevolution with the druids and dragon riders of Zamorah.

Read more here: The history of Zamorah

43660880574_496b79a5d2_q.jpg     30504113268_81e65da388_q.jpg     30504107278_ff0b6d5818_q.jpg     43464416155_321fb29911_q.jpg

TASK 4 - HSS

Current status of Zamorah = Building for City

Read more here

TASK 5 - Stronghold

As a start I will post the micro scale build of Zamorah. Maybe I will build something bigger later.

29435032787_c5cfd02dca_q.jpg     42563292510_0a0f720e7a_q.jpg     30504105788_d30279d3ea_q.jpg

Task 6 - Brand of trade

Zamorah have two different Brand of trade that is specific for Zamorah. First it is the weapon and armor and other merchandise made of the valuable metal Aurumium. Read more about Aurumium and Zamorah here. Here is a tradesman and armorer that crafts and sell high quality armor in the Wyvernstone Village

48204111561_b3f3ec6c29_n.jpg   48204159442_777f7a40a2_m.jpg    48204111526_dbfc33c169_n.jpg

Edited by Zilmrud

Still a lot to complete, but you're off to a good start it seems! 

Some nice figs (I really had to laugh with their names, by the way), and an even nicer city :thumbup: Keep bricking!

44 minutes ago, TitusV said:

Still a lot to complete, but you're off to a good start it seems! 

Some nice figs (I really had to laugh with their names, by the way), and an even nicer city :thumbup: Keep bricking!

Yeah. They all got a memory loss so that that they came up with. They will find ont their  real names later in the story.

Yeah, I have a few things to build. But I tought it would be nice to see the progress as well. I've got the army. Maybe I will build it up and take photos this weekend. HSS will probably take all autum or more...

22 minutes ago, The Last of Nergoue said:

The Micro is very well done!

Thanks! 

Keep up the good work of fleshing out your lands! I look forward to seeing what else you have to offer here (though I wish you made all of your figs fleshie, not just the elves). 

I like those figs and backstories! Also, looking forward to seeing this thread grow as you add builds. Pretty good idea to use this thread as an "anchor" and index for all the work you plan to do.

4 hours ago, TheLordOfBricks said:

Nice work! You're going really fast! Nice build here, good micro! :)

Thanks man!

3 hours ago, Henjin_Quilones said:

Keep up the good work of fleshing out your lands! I look forward to seeing what else you have to offer here (though I wish you made all of your figs fleshie, not just the elves). 

I have used the most of my fleshies for our Steampunk CB - Ruins of San Victoria. Have a big box of yellow heads. So I thought I should use them. But I agree with you... it would look better 

2 hours ago, mccoyed said:

I like those figs and backstories! Also, looking forward to seeing this thread grow as you add builds. Pretty good idea to use this thread as an "anchor" and index for all the work you plan to do.

Thanks. I will have two lines in the story. Buildings and HSS in Zamorah and the story of Parzival. But I will bring them together later on. 

I'm new here so I'm not sure of how everybody else does this. But I felt that I wanted to collect it and link everything together. I hope I'll manage to do that ?

Typically people don't collect builds in one thread. Usually they just link back to previously related ones. I think the main reason for this is so that you don't have to forcibly bump your own thread if you were the last one to post in it? I'm not really sure, but I think if you bookmark this thread it will be a good resource for you as you add to it even if you later decide to use additional threads.

1 hour ago, mccoyed said:

Typically people don't collect builds in one thread. Usually they just link back to previously related ones. I think the main reason for this is so that you don't have to forcibly bump your own thread if you were the last one to post in it? I'm not really sure, but I think if you bookmark this thread it will be a good resource for you as you add to it even if you later decide to use additional threads.

Ok. Thanks for the tip!

First post updated:

TASK 1 - Soldiers of Zamorah

Zamorah has got special trained guardians called Guardians of Zamorah. They have been choosen at a early age to live a life in celibate and practiced cobat art and warfare. They are a elite force trained to defend Zamorah

30534903358_257408d726_c.jpg

29465554687_e9d69a8602_c.jpg

29465552777_40cd0aa429_c.jpg

Zamorah has also got regular troops in case of war.

44352791252_a87c04e4cf_c.jpg

Whoa!  These are some sweet figs, and I've got the same question as Navarre about the shield tiles.  Can't wait to see some of these guys in battle!

6 hours ago, W Navarre said:

Awesome troops!  Where'd you get that shield of the Nexo knights kind?  Is it custom? 

Thanks! I'm a purist ?

Bricklink nr 35035

On 9/2/2018 at 4:20 AM, Zilmrud said:

Thanks! I'm a purist ?

Bricklink nr 35035

That's cool, hadn't seen it before!  Did you use a sticker on the green part though?  

2 hours ago, W Navarre said:

That's cool, hadn't seen it before!  Did you use a sticker on the green part though?  

Yes. I wanted a unique crest för Zamorah. The sticker is from Elves I think

Edited by Zilmrud

Super cool Avalonian armies :wub: You have some unique combinations that make good use of newer parts, yet everything still fits well with the Avalonian style :thumbup:

Nice troops! I don't think i've seen armoured fauns before! The standards look great as well. :classic: 

4 hours ago, soccerkid6 said:

Super cool Avalonian armies :wub: You have some unique combinations that make good use of newer parts, yet everything still fits well with the Avalonian style :thumbup:

Thanks! Zamorah has been disconnected from the world for awhile. So they have got a unique style with the armour and weapons. Before I put them together i tought that it maybe där going to look a bit rugh or to much Nocturnus. But when I asembled them I think it fits well

3 hours ago, Gabe said:

Nice troops! I don't think i've seen armoured fauns before! The standards look great as well. :classic: 

Thanks. 

These figbarfs are top notch, what an entry to the Guilds :classic:

I love the “semi-custom” shields!

On 9/16/2018 at 1:18 AM, Gideon said:

These figbarfs are top notch, what an entry to the Guilds :classic:

I love the “semi-custom” shields!

Thanks man!

Great topic with some really good looking figs! I thought I had commented in this topic but guess I just drooled over the combos!! :P

Where is the sticker from? Elves, but which set?? :D

1 minute ago, de Gothia said:

On Bricklink it is this element from this set. It is the same sticker that I have been using to represent Hesperia, for example here above the door, or here on the banners beside the throne, but on the dark green round tiles that came with the set. It's a great sticker!

On 9/19/2018 at 9:50 PM, de Gothia said:

Great topic with some really good looking figs! I thought I had commented in this topic but guess I just drooled over the combos!! :P

Thanks @de Gothia! It took awhile to answer your post, cause I waited to get to the computer to find the sticker id on Bricklink.... but that didn't happen :laugh:

On 9/19/2018 at 9:58 PM, Henjin_Quilones said:

On Bricklink it is this element from this set. It is the same sticker that I have been using to represent Hesperia, for example here above the door, or here on the banners beside the throne, but on the dark green round tiles that came with the set. It's a great sticker!

Thanx @Henjin_Quilones for the information on the stickers. I didn't know that you had used it in a build :look:. I hope that it's ok. 

6 hours ago, Zilmrud said:

Thanx @Henjin_Quilones for the information on the stickers. I didn't know that you had used it in a build :look:. I hope that it's ok. 

Of course it is ok! I have no monopoly on anything, and it would even make sense for both of the realms to be using it since they are both strongly Elvish with some Druid influence. Plus you put it on a sand green pentagonal tile, and I have it on a dark green circle tile, so they end up looking pretty different anyway. 

That, and I have pretty much ended the Hesperian part of the story and am moving on to Druidham, where my characters currently live; and I have not decided yet what to use for their emblem, but it won't be the same.