Piranha

Your First Pirate Set!

I'm ashamed... :pir-blush:

6239-1.jpg

Please, don't laugh. :pir_laugh2:

I must buy some classic Pirates sets. :pir-grin:

Edited by Dr Kilroy

Mine was Enchanted Island, and a few days ago I buyed Forbidden Island for 25 euro's on the internet! And my little brother buyed yesterday the new Imperial Fortress.

5pjvrk.jpg

Edited by Captain Stoneface

I don't know wich sets exactly, but I have the armada ship, some islanders and 1 or 2 small pirate sets. And recently I bought 3 redcoats. And for the rest I just buy what I want on bricklink.

Well, one of my first non-complete sets was the Black Seas Barracuda that I got from my older brother. It was missing a lot of pieces. But later on, I discovered the beauty of this ship and I got a complete one off ebay.

this was my first set! i actually bought it on ebay used about 2 years ago... but it still feels classic to me! :pir-tongue: 6248 Volcano Island. used 12$ and has a cool function, probably one of the only pirate sets with real MOVING functions and stuff. a spring loaded canon type thing. its a 2x4 plate that shoots up and ejects that skeleton and some red studs made to look like lava. pretty cool, i recommend getting it! :pir_laugh2:

6248-1.jpg

Soldiers' Arsenal and Pirate Survival. Since then I've only managed to get the BrickMaster book :pir_bawling: and regrettably do not own any of the classic sets. However, I'll probably get Eldorado Fortress or BSB once I own the CTT and Fort LEGOREDO. :pir-tongue:

I'm not 100% sure, but I think it was the 6289 Red Beard Runner.

It's pretty bad compared to earlier ships and as a child I spebt much time looking at the 1994 and 1995 catalogues containing the Skulls Eye Schooner! Back than I really wanted it badly :pir-cry_sad: . I later got one BSB which was used (before the Legends version was released) but I still dreamed of the SES. I do have one now and I quite like it :pir-cry_happy:

Perfectionist

6252 Sea Mates was my first set ever and I was only 3 when I received it. I'm a big fan of Lego Pirates since then. :pir-sweet:

post-9289-1265013036.jpg

Forbidden Island!

I must have been 3 or 4 years old, but I still have pretty vivid memories.

It seems like a lot of you also had Forbidden Island as your first...it must have been a relatively inexpensive set!

Now..since I gave away all my Lego when I entered the Dark Ages :pir_bawling: my new "first" set as an AFOL was Brickbeard's Bounty.

Edited by Broken Bricks

Topics like this just can't get boring, can they? :pir_laugh2:

I'm pretty sure my first one was 1713, shipwrecked one! I was able to spend hours by playing with that thing, damn I wish my imagination's demands stayed decent like then :pir-grin:

htfgwo.jpg

Greetings from Serbia :jollyroger: