languages

Member Titles - Questions and Answers

Is "Shepherd" unique or a normal title? If it is unique, who thought of it?

It's definitely unique.

But do you know who and why he/she changed it to this? 8-|

hehe, i didnt ASK for it...maybe i did...i dont care anymore now....hehe, back to doing nothing....fun!

Well, you might not have specifically asked for it.. but trust me, the way you were going you definately asked for it! ;)

Maybe we will change it in the future.. maybe! :P

Jon.

you asked for it actually. You had another one which was special member and you said "I'm not special, annoying maybe". ;)

"maybe" maybe a key word there... ;) its not asking, but now i remember how i got it...not asking, yet implying what i thought i was...hehe....

if it changes in the future *crosses fingers* i would like it to have something about purple or pie...mmmm pie...

Hmmm, I wonder what one would have to do to get the title "Fuzzy furry critter"! I consider myself a fuzzy furry critter! :-D ;)

(I'm not asking for one!)

I also asked this question a while back and it is so true

but after entering loads of contests so far I have only won 1 :-D

I got no idea what Shepherd is supposed to mean. *wacko*

Lol, me neither... Maybe you got it because you are so strict with guys asking for new pics? :D (Otherwise: Are shepherds strict?? :/ )

PS: Just to clarify: It wasn't me who gave you the title!

the question is, how are we going to control Master Yoda... before you know it, he'll start to add new photos as well... or... second titles... :P

"Furry Yub Yub", Darth Ewok? is that a title you'd like to identify yourself with... let's say to a girlfriend... family...

anyway, it seems Master Yoda is having a great time with this... Makes you wonder when he actually gets any work done, tho... Poor CEO... :P

Work??? whats work???? oh you mean that place we go to each day for 9 hrs and all we do is mod on here instead of what were getting paid for :-D ;)

Work??? whats work???? oh you mean that place we go to each day for 9 hrs and all we do is mod on here instead of what were getting paid for :-D ;)

Exactly :-D *twisted*

No comments on yours snefroe1??? Ouf got past this one :-D :P

Work??? whats work???? oh you mean that place we go to each day for 9 hrs and all we do is mod on here instead of what were getting paid for :-D  ;)

Exactly :-D *twisted*

No comments on yours snefroe1??? Ouf got past this one :-D :P

i am pleased...

however, the pharaoh was not... "what does Yoda mean with "Philosofical Pharaoh?" that suggest there also is "pharaoh the brave", "pharaoh the great I, II, III,...", "Pharaoh the wise", "Pharaoh the warrior",... there is but only one pharaoh! it think this smurf is planning a revolution... against me... and he will take the throne as "the green pharaoh"... that's it! I'll alert my guards to arrest this... creature... and i'll feed him to the crododiles!!

by the way, Master Yoda,

did anything bad happen to you today, like:

did you die?

did you loose all your lego?

did you loose your airline ticket to Billund?

did you notice this morning that you've run out of coffee and French bread?

Work??? whats work???? oh you mean that place we go to each day for 9 hrs and all we do is mod on here instead of what were getting paid for :-D

Work??? whats work???? oh you mean that place we go to each day for 9 hrs and all we do is mod on here instead of what were getting paid for :-D