Sign in to follow this  
MKJoshA

[BH - Iakura] Years Have Not Been Kind to Mimban

Akra is a Kyuzo bounty hunter who prefers to be up close and personal with his contracted kills.

29390006567_d4f43075e9_n.jpg

The years after the Imperial battles on Mimban left it in sorry shape. Imperial patrols were a regular sight, but so where dirty streets. It's here that Akra had been hired to take out an Iakura. Normally he would prefer to use his vibro-knives. But with all the Imperials around a silenced sniper shot would have to suffice.

Bounty Hunter Mission: Mimban

I'm really surprised by how well that torso and leg combo work.

Really cool bountyhunter.

My favorite part of this however is that you manage to evoke the Imperial trenchworks (which is what makes Mimbam so distinct in Solo) through the occupying architecture of the settlement. 

Edited by Forresto

1 hour ago, MontyPython said:

Very nice! I like the industrial feeling of the build, I think I'll have to get some pipes like those. 

Thank you!

18 minutes ago, Forresto said:

I'm really surprised by how well that torso and leg combo work.

I wish the right hand side (what we see on the left) matched up a little better, but I'm pleased overall.

18 minutes ago, Forresto said:

My favorite part of this however is that you manage to evoke the Imperial trenchworks (which is what makes Mimbam so distinct in Solo) through the occupying architecture of the settlement. 

Glad you like it! I actually started building this for a different purpose, but it seemed fit Mimbam so I decided to use it here.