Ecclesiastes

Free Builds. Make sure to post a link here, for the glory of your Guild!

Pizza to Go / jtooker / Kaliphlin

Rhalyf in the Frozen North / jtooker / Mitgardia

BuÄŸra Quarry / jtooker / Kaliphlin

Another Normal Day for Nikou the Thief / jtooker / Kaliphlin

Rhalyf and the Sorcerer / jtooker / Kaliphlin

The Undoing of Shriza the Spider / jtooker / Kaliphlin

A Lumbering Process / jtooker / Kaliphlin

Shield Shop of Batuhan / jtooker / Kaliphlin

Edited by jtooker
New post

2 hours ago, LegoHobbitFan said:

I'm new here, so am not sure if this is how this works, but here's a vignette I made, set in Avalonia:

Welcome!  Great little vig!  Love the detail on the walls.  Usually each build gets its own thread, and then all the links to the threads are posted here.  I would suggest you put your freebuild in its own thread so you get more attention and comments.  Feel free to add detail to the thread too, such as what you liked, didn't like, struggled with, would like suggestions on, etc., and if you have a story to go with it, whatever.  It's pretty free form, but your build definitely deserves its own thread so it gets some attention!

14 hours ago, Grover said:

Welcome!  Great little vig!  Love the detail on the walls.  Usually each build gets its own thread, and then all the links to the threads are posted here.  I would suggest you put your freebuild in its own thread so you get more attention and comments.  Feel free to add detail to the thread too, such as what you liked, didn't like, struggled with, would like suggestions on, etc., and if you have a story to go with it, whatever.  It's pretty free form, but your build definitely deserves its own thread so it gets some attention!

Alright, thanks, I updated it!

Is it still the same free-build period? Seems like a long one, or did I miss something? 

I'm with @adde51 above. 

This freebuild period feels like a lifetime!
Plus, Adde51 is adding MOC on top of MOC (on top of MOC!). We gotta wrap it up, otherwise Kali might turn the golden table only with Freebuilds!

@Ecclesiastes @soccerkid6 @Henjin_Quilones @Garmadon @Rogue Angel

I'm tagging some leaders just to make sure. Any idea when this period might end?
Skol!

3 hours ago, Ecclesiastes said:

Soon, very soon. We are kinda working on the next phase/book/chapter/system.:classic::thumbup:

Now, cut my beard, sour my ale and smack me in the face with a fresh salmon! A new system? Interesting... so very interesting!
Can't wait for a following phase.
I'm most curious to know how many points does Andreas (A.51) gets from basically a gazillion beautiful builds. 
But, you've heard him, Mitgardians! Grab your shields and piece-separator-devices, and make sure to deliver those projects laying unfinished on your desks! The time is now, when the Gods call upon us!
Skol!

As it's the middle of the month now, we'll go ahead and end the fourth freebuild period here and start off with the fifth.  

So please remember to make a new post in this topic for your builds after Jan. 15th! :classic:

14 hours ago, Louis of Nutwood said:

I'm most curious to know how many points does Andreas (A.51) get from basically a gazillion beautiful builds. 

Yep, the rest of us are going to have to up our game here!  It's just as well that Kali wasn't in the lead before or we'd all really be left in the dust sand! :grin: :laugh:

On 1/14/2021 at 3:42 PM, Louis of Nutwood said:

I'm with @adde51 above. 

This freebuild period feels like a lifetime!
Plus, Adde51 is adding MOC on top of MOC (on top of MOC!). We gotta wrap it up, otherwise Kali might turn the golden table only with Freebuilds!

@Ecclesiastes @soccerkid6 @Henjin_Quilones @Garmadon @Rogue Angel

I'm tagging some leaders just to make sure. Any idea when this period might end?
Skol!

Hahaha! Be very afraid of the massive amounts of builds fram Kali :laugh:  Which unfortunately seems to have about one or two inhabitants :iamded_lol: Come on people, where are my sand-loving-buddies?!? 

I had tremendously good intentions for two GoH builds in December... Sadly they went the route of most of my other 2020 plans. :laugh:

23 hours ago, adde51 said:

Be very afraid of the massive amounts of builds fram Kali

Even in the cold mountains of the North, I'm panting! Can one person alone with a billion free-builds face an entirety of armies all across the map? This is history being written right here. Enjoy! For I fear we might not see a free-build period as long as the one we just had. I cannot wait to see the scoreboard. 

20 hours ago, Kai NRG said:

I had tremendously good intentions for two GoH builds in December... Sadly they went the route of most of my other 2020 plans. :laugh:

I can so relate to this. On paper I joined all the entries for the CCC. Not even one came to completion.:look:

Sure, Kali is going to win this free-build period hands-down! I'm very curious to see the scores too.

And that next phase/book/chapter/system...sounds so interesting! :excited:

On 1/15/2021 at 12:20 AM, Louis of Nutwood said:

But, you've heard him, Mitgardians! Grab your shields and piece-separator-devices, and make sure to deliver those projects laying unfinished on your desks! The time is now, when the Gods call upon us!
Skol!

The mighty Mitgardian colors will soon fly over Horgaard again*! Skol!
*as soon as we can actually move into our new house...

4 hours ago, Ecclesiastes said:

I can so relate to this. On paper I joined all the entries for the CCC. Not even one came to completion.:look:

CCC deadline has been extended to the 31st, so you got time! :wink:

I have been working on a project for almost a year now.  Still waiting on B&P orders to come in and struggling to find time to build.  This pandemic has made it really difficult to find time to build.