Sign in to follow this  
narbilu

Farm's Market [Varlyrio, HSS]

Farm’s Market

44245660252_0692e297fd.jpg 

The downside to these large settlements along the coast of Varlyrio, is that all the food, except fish, has to be bought. Kashgar is no different. Farmland is far beyond the gate. This does not mean it is hard to get by food. The Farm’s market offer a continues flow of goods like livestock, fruit and other exotic products. No men should live unfed.

44245659812_68850816a1_m.jpg 30426746918_71ae857735_m.jpg

As a side note: It’s a small build, but it had to fit my view of the city.

HSS: REQ Agriculture, Farm’s Market (because Kashgar has no direct farms along its borders

Spoiler

WIP: Kashgar August 27th

29358185487_34d36641b6_n.jpg

Hey, they can't all be huge builds. This one has plenty of personality and I like the fig choices.

Being creative with the HSS categories, I love it :wub: 

Very nice build, I especially like the way you've topped of the roof!

That goat should fetch a significant sum at market! :laugh:
If you have more droid arms, I think adding another layer or two would look nice and help keep the goat from escaping its pen :classic:

I agree with SK, the goat needs some more droid arms in his enclosure, otherwise he is running away for sure! And is anyone watching that chicken?! 

I really like the decoration above the market gate. The build itself is pretty simple, but I think it still fits into your city plans well. 

Very nice little build with so many interesting elements. Seems to fit well in the overall city layout, like a small park/plaza surrounded by bigger buildings.

I like this small market build.  I particularly like the floors, and goats are always a nice touch.

Nice work!

Nice small build it will be great to see the entire layout.  Is the lady fig from the Thestral set of course different hair?  The figs are lovely.  

A very well presented small build, I especially like the minifigure combos with my favourite having to be the soldier in the background. Nice work!