Sign in to follow this  
narbilu

Drunken Imp Inn [Varlyrio, HSS]

Drunken Imp Inn

42486144340_d8f1ae1660.jpg 44245661042_82e1eca5e4.jpg

When the streets and canals of Kashgar were flooding with merchants from all directions, the urge to keep them in the town began to grow. They needed a place to negotiate along with the pleasure to grab a drink as well as a place to crash after a long journey. On different locations in town taverns and inns popped up. The one that stood out, was the Drunken Imp Inn. A little shady and the sleeping lodges were not the most comfortable, but the money flowed. As it is told. Black market trading, agreements were signed and some say even kill contracts are a common goods that cross the tables.

HSS: REQ Hospitality, Inn

42486144960_c2ddfdf3ce.jpg 30426749468_7a95217631.jpg

Spoiler

WIP- Kashgar august 27th

29358185487_34d36641b6_n.jpg

Nice clean building and and interior. Also cool to see these shots of the layout coming together!

Clean indeed! I'm a huge fan of the imp statue, and its quite funny to see an imp inside as well :grin: 

Don't you think it is a bit dangerous for an establishment for the imbibing of alcoholic beverages should have its front door open almost directly onto a canal? How many poor drunks have drowned walking out of the inn, forgetting to take a hard right, instead walking straight at the temple to try to repent of their wayward habits? 

It looks like a cozy place to grab a few pints and do some shady dealings. The well-maintained exterior gives it a nice air of respectability, belying the criminal activity inside. The bar and the area behind it are may favorite part, as you made very nice use of a limited space. 

This is a nice colour scheme here, I like the contrast. Kashgar is coming along nicely, I like how you're keeping the builds together. Looking forward to seeing how it expands!

Very ornate entrance with the stacked arches and imp statue :thumbup: Great to see you fitting stairs in to allow for people to get to the second floor rooms, and the bar makes excellent use of plate with rail :classic:

Solid build here.  I like how you went with the light grey bricks by the windows, it helps to break up the color.  The imp over the doorway is awesome.  This place sounds like a great location for all sorts of nefarious activity.

Nicely done!

This build is neat.  I like the building and this one also gives me that New York city vibe in a good way, works well with what you are trying to build here.  The interior is nice, just wish it was a little bigger.  Nice job.  

Unexpected use of the gargoyle!

I like that the diversity of Varlyrio is represented :classic: