Sign in to follow this  
Lord Buckethead

The Fazia Family (Varlyrio)

The Fazia family is a family renowned in Varlyrio for being at the centre of a web of mercenaries and bounty hunters. While they present a friendly exterior and will never openly double-cross or betray anyone, they are one of the most cunning families in all of Varlyrio, doing whatever it takes to achieve their ultimate goals, whatever they may be. Nothing is below the Fazia's, provided it is done quietly and without a trace. Although the general populace is for the most part unsuspectful of the Fazia's, they have garnered something of a bad reputation among the Varlyrian noble families, and many are hesitant to do business with them.

Fazia Family Members

5o4N81w.jpg

Alberto Fazia

Alberto Fazia is the head of the Fazia family and is in charge of most of its operations. While still something of a scumbag compared to most ordinary people, Alberto is not as cunning or ambitious as his fellow family members and is much more focused on internal stability of the family, which the Fazia's are not exactly known for, many willing to stab their own family in the back for their own gain. While Alberto still has many of his days to live out, there are whispers that he heavily dislikes the top job, and rumours of early retirement have begun to circulate. Nonetheless, Alberto has managed to unite the Fazia family towards a common goal and for that he is most respected by his fellow family members.

Giuseppe Fazia

I really like that pipe organ, with some clever usage on the keys. I think the desk would look better with a 1x1 square plate rather than a 1x1 round plate, though, to hold the map on, since it would leave less of a gap in the edge of the desk. Still, a very nice little vignette, and I look forward to seeing the rest of the family, as well as all of their exploits!

That pipe organ is choice and there's a lot of character in the props and posing here.

As others have already said: that pipe organ is just yummie-yummie!

I hope to see some vignettes for the other family members as well...

The most cunning family in Varlyrio, they must be some piece of work! I guess someone has to do all the fighting while the rest of us get fat from trade :laugh:

Have to add more praise for that pipe organ :thumbup:
I'm interested to see more of the Fazia Family! 

The organ is nice, but you know that.  I like the simplicity of the build with the masonry profile bricks.  But what I really like is the character and his pose, pointing towards the map.

Well done!