Sign in to follow this  
MontyPython

[SoNE Freebuild] An Expensive Divorce

Somewhere in the Outer Rim Territories ...

Ken Roman, heir to a vast fortune of mining industry and an occasional bounty hunter summons his colleagues to discuss on an, as he calls it, important matter ...

BH1_zpsw4ziwroy.jpg

BH2_zpscmacaivj.jpg

"Hello lads. It's nice to see that all of you managed to get here despite of your, I imagine, busy schedules. I'll be short. As you know I disbanded our little organization because I tried to start again and live with my new family and do nothing. Well it was a failure and now I'm divorcing my third wife, Penny. Uh, I'm going to tell it as it is: she's going to rip me off heavily. She'll be able to buy whole Ryloth with that money! So since I'm almost broke I was thinking that we could start operating again? I found a lot of nice little jobs - lots of credits, lots of action and lots of fun. Like in the old days!"

BH3_zpswbfjiaxk.jpg

The squad ofcourse agreed. What else will they do in this chaotic time when empires are falling apart and the whole space just waits for something new and strange to happen?

---

I'm planning to make a BH MOC or two before SoNE 2.0 starts so I made this simple freebuild for the start. I'll try to write some backstory for these guys too in the future. Thanks for watching and judge this please, if possible.