ProvenceTristram

Small classic pirate schooner [MOC]

Nothing too exciting, but I did want to share it. My focus was to design something affordable that fit in well with the other ships Lego has produced in the theme (which generally meant a low part count, a very colorful paint scheme, and a vessel that utilized the old pre-formed hulls). The roof of the main cabin can be lifted out, while the hatch grants access to the cannons. There's no great "mystery" to it beyond that... but, then again, neither was there really with older boats like the Black Seas Barracuda and Caribbean Clipper.

qa2Wf3j.png

LIAbIY7.png

VLKTsSk.png

Ahoy Provence!

Now that’s a ship that I can finally build! A lot of the ships I can’t build because of the hulls they use, that is a very lovely ship and I admire the back. Wondering if you can send me a pdf of the instructions so that I could build one? :pir-grin:

Edited by Mjazzw7

Wow great work. I like the design and colours too. I love small pirate ships to be more historical accurate, but you set the bar real high. Can not imagine to put more details and extras on a small ship like you did in this one. Again great great work!