So this would'nt be a 'problem' as a signature?

nyofamr274.jpg 

Edited by neonic

On 8/28/2018 at 11:25 PM, neonic said:

So this would'nt be a 'problem' as a signature?

nyofamr274.jpg 

That looks great, nice and LEGO based but also a link. I like it!

Can I just make a suggestion. As a new member myself, I've been trying to figure out how to add a signature. I read the site guidelines post, browsed the tutorial forum, and the Eurobricks FAQ post which seems to indicate that signatures are available to new members but you can't put links in them until after 10 posts. However, it is stated multiple times in this thread that signatures are simply not available to members with fewer than 10 posts. Can the FAQ thread be updated to be more clear on that point, as it's confusing (or possibly old information) as written?

I had a link to my website in my signature, but it is no longer working. It is set correctly in account settings, yet somehow the EB website is automatically adding "https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/..." in front of the correct address. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Edited by BrickMonkeyMOCs

1 hour ago, BrickMonkeyMOCs said:

I had a link to my website in my signature, but it is no longer working. It is set correctly in account settings, yet somehow the EB website is automatically adding "https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/..." in front of the correct address. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Did you upload the image or deeplink the image?

They shouldn't do that...

EDIT -- I have given it a go with a link to my photo stream and it seems to work ok... 

31 minutes ago, Peppermint_M said:

Did you upload the image or deeplink the image?

They shouldn't do that...

EDIT -- I have given it a go with a link to my photo stream and it seems to work ok... 

It seems to be working normally again now. Very strange.