I had the same issue.

My first solution was extending the last part of the arm by 3 studs/holes and the controller arm only by 2 studs.

This way it reaches a little lower and can rotate upward. Downside is that the bucket is more in front of the tractor.

On 10/13/2018 at 2:54 AM, arjan400016 said:

I had the same issue.

My first solution was extending the last part of the arm by 3 studs/holes and the controller arm only by 2 studs.

This way it reaches a little lower and can rotate upward. Downside is that the bucket is more in front of the tractor.

Picture of change?

I used tires from Fisher Technic. I think that profile matches LGO's nicely.

backhoe.jpg

2 hours ago, AussieBrett said:

My take, in red.

Looks great! Grey and black help the actuators not too stand out too much, topped of with red :)

5 hours ago, AussieBrett said:

With the new 81x35 tractor tyres.
- oversized image removed -

Your image got removed - I recommend uploading to imgur and then linking it here

14 hours ago, AussieBrett said:

I've resized to 800 wide to maybe appease whoever decided removing it was a good idea.
If it's interesting enough that anyone wants a version you can actually see, let me know.

I removed your oversized image, didn't leave the signature as I usually do.

It is always more practical and polite to just acknowledge that you posted an oversize image, resize it, reupload it, and move on, than to post a snarky comment on how you need to appease whoever decided removing it was a good idea.
You only need to appease the site rules, the one you agreed to upon registering.
Besides the rules, not everyone has high speed internet, so you can post max allowed size here (1024), and then leave a link to the version you want (even, as you say, a version you can actually see).

Thanks.

1 hour ago, AussieBrett said:

It was the imgur thumbnail link?

It was a directly posted full size image, much larger than the max allowed size.