Hello Eurobrick.

Let me introduce you my "holidays' MOC" : the tracked loader. It is the merging of a traditionnal articulated wheel loader and the tracks I build few months ago for the Cossack.

In the main lines: it is a 4x4 vehicle with a steering by articulation and a rear pendular axle.
The bucket is elevated by a pair of linear actuator and tilted by a single actuator.
The rear hood is openable and reveals a functionnal mini V6 engine and an easy access to the BuWizz.
The loader is equipped with a minimalistic cabin (seat and fake steering wheel) and has access ladder and platform with handrail.

43225369815_a4c80596ed_c.jpg44083490602_c029024ca6_c.jpg

43413209814_0f51e55230_c.jpg43413210114_faa0f022aa_c.jpg

44083490262_33ecea93a5_c.jpg43225370305_9f8a782bf7_c.jpg

43413210514_422c1e380e_c.jpg44083489642_1a1ee0cc61_c.jpg

43225369685_849cba4cb1_c.jpg43274229895_00873e5165_c.jpg

All the images are available on FlickR

There is 4 PF-M motor used in this MOC, one for each function:
– Propulsion
– Steering through two mini-LA
– Elevation of the bucket through two LA
– Tilting of the bucket through on LA
All the functions are controlled through a single BuWizz.

Special note regarding the engine :

The V6 engine has been designed once all the motor and Buwizz were installed. As a consequence, only a 5×8 studs hole was available. The V6 engine fits in this space and is functional. See the video here below for more detail.
Thank you for reading !

If you're interested, the complete review of this MOC is available on Superk-Technic.com

Nice build! Loaders are sweet.

Is that Tiberium you're moving in the first video? :)

Very nice loader, it seems to me the John Deere dozer. I would like more movement in the arm and bucket but for a invented machine is very good.

1 hour ago, Maaboo35 said:

Very cool! I hope 1H2019's Tracked Loader is something similar to this. :thumbup:

This would be a good suprise from TLG :)

I really like your loader! Original idea.

Do you use or not a central differential?

Minor point for me are the quiet visible medium motor in the rear design.

Good job!

2 hours ago, Maaboo35 said:

Very cool! I hope 1H2019's Tracked Loader is something similar to this. :thumbup:

You red my mind :wink: I also like this moc, but the only thing that I would make different is engine

1 hour ago, jorgeopesi said:

Very nice loader, it seems to me the John Deere dozer. I would like more movement in the arm and bucket but for a invented machine is very good.

Indeed I almost forgot on Deere dozer despite my intention 3 years ago to build it

Nice choice of vehicle, it's really well done. It's great to see the internals exposed a bit, not fully covered by panels.

Looks really cool and I think you have done a good job for a concept type piece of equipment but it would not be very good in real world applications for several obvious reasons. I really do like this moc though and might even attempt a similar project, great idea. 

Thnaks every one for your answer.

3 hours ago, Johnny1360 said:

Looks really cool and I think you have done a good job for a concept type piece of equipment but it would not be very good in real world applications for several obvious reasons. I really do like this moc though and might even attempt a similar project, great idea. 

During the building process I was asking myself why is there so few application in real world. Deere has a High Speed Dozer based on similar idea, but i saw only few example of "loader", in particular built by Caterpillar (see spoiler frame below). So for my curiosity, Do you know any reason why rubber or metal track are not applicable to this kind of vehicle ?

Spoiler

Back in the days, Caterpillar has made some prototype of tracked loader based on a Cat 988.

586bfb4c2fbded45e6138aa13ab1cbca.jpg30-caterpillar-98...d-loader-3c883ed.jpg

Both images are extracted from the Caterpillar Chronicles book. You can have a preview thanks to Google Book HERE.

I discover this book few days ago only, it's a great source of inspiration for building. I will maybe try to find a copy on the web :thumbup:

Edited by Superkoala

Very good work, I like it very much. 

I'm not an expert of the buwizz, does it integrate battery box+receiver?

2 hours ago, mpj said:

Very good work, I like it very much. 

I'm not an expert of the buwizz, does it integrate battery box+receiver?

Yes, it's a compact battery + bluetooth receiver, 100% compatible with Power function motors and lights.

In my opinion, the most compact and easy solution to control a MOC through smartphone, but unfortunatelly not the cheapest nor the most customizable system.