Sign in to follow this  
Front

A return to the bricks

Hi there.

Born in '69, living in Denmark, a rather big pleasure in my childhood was to play with Lego, fighting over the bricks with my brothers, trying to achieve the best moc. My guess is that I was an active Lego builder at the age 4-11.

My next building experience was maybe four years ago, where I recieved the 8386, the Ferrari F1 1:10, as a token from Lego employers, while I was working at another company, and we had some meetings sharing experiences with some engineering software. That was my first building experience with Technic.

Now I found myself in the nest in Billund, doing engineering on bricks. Getting such a hot first hand experience with the bricks and all the other parts, has made me a Lego fan. I just love building stuff.

Searching for Lego related information on the internet, I have seen quite some of the other forums and stuff, before I stumbled over this site. This looks like a place for me, an adult Lego fan.

I am here as a fan, and I'm not representing TLC with my parcitipation in this forum, other than showing good relations with other end-users like you all. I will in no way discuss anything about the company or it's products, that is not known to the public, or would violate my contract with TLC. In other words, I am here to have fun, sharing ideas with other users of the products.

I hope to have the time to browse through some of the old posts, showing some of the great mocs and stuff, that I have allready seen is present here. I have a great deal to learn about building technics, but hope I will improve. What I like most is to create mocs, spending time with bricks in my hands, exercising the brain.

I have allready made my first post, with some of my first moc atempts: Exo-Force mocs , and hope to contribute with more and better.

I am a Technic fan, love Bionicle designs, and is getting more and more into Exo-Force.

Front

btw, at the moment my avatar is a glow in the dark Bionicle mask.

Welcome to Eurobricks, I hope you enjoy your brick-related stay here!

Welcome Front to Eurobricks! I hope you´ll enjoy your stay *sweet*!

I´m glad you found your way back to the brick!!!

Never to late On

copmike

Hello and welcome to the overall nice side of the brick. *y*

7_93_4_46.jpg

Thanks for a nice big introduction! Don't always get that here :-$ Welcome to Eurobricks, hope you find yourself welcome and enjoy your stay. *sweet*

Welcome, Front! Great introduction and great EF MOCs *y*

LuxorV

Thank you all for a warm welcome.

Some of my other interests are computer gaming, photographing and insects (in particular dragonflies). As an engineer I am very interested in mechanical design, mechanism, and geometrical shapes.

I am a part-designer in Bionicle, modelling the 3D shape of elements like masks weapons etc. in a Cad software. My tasks is basically to develope the element that the designer came up with, so that it can be moulded in plastic. In that way a try and create parts, that both satisfy the designer and the production.

Front

Welcome to EB!

For most of us, coming out of our dark ages means going in a store and picking up some little set. You managed to end up working for the company... Nice job! Glad you've made it to our happy LEGO world as well!

Be sure to check out the Big Billboard o' Doomâ„¢ at the end of my post for some great ways to get involved in this wonderful community that you have joined!

Welcome to EB!

Thank you *sweet*

TLC is a nice company to work for. I do run down in a shop though to pick up sets, where employees can buy. It's only 100 meter from my desk.

Front

Welcome at Eurobricks!

It must be wonderful to combine your hobby and work.

Welcome aboard, having a Lego shop so close to you must cause awful temptation about lunch time to go out and spend you pay! Anyway welcome aboard I hope you enjoy your stay.

Oh! I'm glad that I read this now! Welcome to Eurobricks! :sweet: Shame you can't discuss the job much, but I understand. :cry_sad:

Better late than never :laugh:

Thanks for so subtle pointing me to your introduction thread :tongue:

Welcome to the wonderful world of Eurobricks! :wink: