Sign in to follow this  
pantelis

[Moc] Medieval Scene

Hi this a medieval scene that i made for my room..it has some moc creations that a present before some days and some new thinks...like the red medieval house..:classic:

30260172478_c3ac362e95_b.jpg

30260174708_508f9f2ce2_b.jpg

43221509675_b53d36fc65_h.jpg

44128210801_a9fbb6d5ac_b.jpg

29190654637_23c9993db4_h.jpg

43409451624_79250342f0_h.jpg

43221512515_82ed173ed6_h.jpg

44079584042_b0bf5d427c_h.jpg

43221520545_34729f1d85_b.jpg

29190661567_f31e877550_h.jpg

Wow, the castle is nice, and the photo with a ship in background is really nice!

There are a lot of clever ideas (path, tree), and I love the custom weapons. Lovely build!

26 minutes ago, Aine said:

Wow, the castle is nice, and the photo with a ship in background is really nice!

There are a lot of clever ideas (path, tree), and I love the custom weapons. Lovely build!

thanks Aine for watching and for your feedback.i hope you like the all scene..:classic:

Loads of great details and features. The Castle seems to be the main focal point and looks awesome. I really like the ship as well. My eyes were instantly drawn to the coloured striped awnings on the market stalls, they really "pop" thanks to their bright colours. It all looks great, good job. :classic:

5 minutes ago, Bricked1980 said:

Loads of great details and features. The Castle seems to be the main focal point and looks awesome. I really like the ship as well. My eyes were instantly drawn to the coloured striped awnings on the market stalls, they really "pop" thanks to their bright colours. It all looks great, good job. :classic:

Thank you Bricked 1980 for your feedback.. Its very important to me that you see all this details to my moc.. I hope you enjoy as i do when i made this scene..!! 

Nice little houses and market stands.

I really like the stronghold/keep. The use of Brick Bricks is nicely done. :thumbup:

6 hours ago, sander1992 said:

Nice little houses and market stands.

I really like the stronghold/keep. The use of Brick Bricks is nicely done. :thumbup:

Thanks sander1992 for your good coments..i hope you like it.. 

Wow. Beautiful scene. I really like your ship. Always be attracted from ships.
Also nice desicion to only make a gatehouse which is nice and very detailed. a castle in this size is quite brick-consuming. :wacko: But could have get maybe a bit of wall extension left and right imao :D

1 hour ago, Robin_IV said:

Wow. Beautiful scene. I really like your ship. Always be attracted from ships.
Also nice desicion to only make a gatehouse which is nice and very detailed. a castle in this size is quite brick-consuming. :wacko: But could have get maybe a bit of wall extension left and right imao :D

thanks Robin _iv for your good feedback..yes i think for the castle something i have to do..:classic:

This is so god: the castle, the buildings and minifigures. I like how you build the ship - this looks a bit as a Nef ship type.

This looks awesome, man! I love the design of the castle. The pointy tower looks amazing! The ship is great. Lovely landscape details as well. And the cottages in front are beautifully made. Awesome work! Keep it up.

3 hours ago, Louis of Nutwood said:

This looks awesome, man! I love the design of the castle. The pointy tower looks amazing! The ship is great. Lovely landscape details as well. And the cottages in front are beautifully made. Awesome work! Keep it up.

Thank you Louis for your good comments.iam glad that you notice and this creation of me..!!:classic:

That's a nice beginning of a market town.

Spoiler

Can't wait to see how you expand it!:wink:

Edited by GeoBrick

19 hours ago, GeoBrick said:

That's a nice beginning of a market town.

Reveal hidden contents

Can't wait to see how you expand it!:wink:

Thanks for watching this creation GeoBrick..:classic: