Versteinert

[MOC] Gilmore Girls - Luke's Diner

Anyone who knows the TV show "Gilmore Girls"? This is Luke's diner with some characters from the show around.

The moc already has a long prehistory. As an LDD version I submitted it to LEGO Ideas last year. It reached the 10k supporters in only three weeks, but unfortunately it was rejected by the review board at the beginning of 2018. Now I built it in real LEGO bricks, as it will be displayed in September for about three weeks at the LEGO House in Billund, along with other rejected 10k Ideas projects.

Of course, I'm aware that I have hit the nerve of all Ideas critics: Licensed stuff and as if this weren't enogh, it is a rendering ;)

Anyway, now it is no longer a rendering and it even is no project at LEGO Ideas anymore. So I hope you like it ;)

p.s. If you own a facebook acc and you're interested: More informations, links to some articles, the original LDD renderings and the link to the LEGO Ideas project can be found at https://www.facebook.com/versteinert/ (if linking to facebook is not ok, then please remove it. Imo all the link stuff is to much for this entry)

29174365697_fedddd514d_c.jpgGilmore Girls - Luke's Diner by Versteinert, auf Flickr

Well done. I used to love that show. Very recognizable.

I don't look at IDEAS very often, so I might vaguely remember this being posted, but I don't know. But I do prefer to see things in real bricks, so this is great.