ParmBrick

[MOC] Lego Super Secret Police Cruiser

Police Cruiser of Super Secret Police Dept. of Bricksburg. 8 stud wide, 22 stud long, 7 brick height. 4 seaters for minifigures (2 front, 2 rear), criminal records computer, large trunk, classical american police color scheme (black and white), and, obviously, donuts!

42943805694_685065bf70_c.jpgLego Police Cruiser updated v. 2.0 (1) by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

42943799894_0ed2a18bf2_c.jpgLego Police Cruiser updated (2) by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

29790540648_fb75677479_c.jpgLego Police Cruiser updated (3) by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

42943803944_5ed445a2c5_c.jpgLego Police Cruiser updated (4) by Jordan Parmegiani, su Flickr

Nice, I really like the idea of using the high quality LM stickers (much better than City stickers) on car MOCs - did that with 70802, too -, plus the shaping of the whole thing is well done in my opinion. However, an 8w passenger car (even wider than 9w at the middle section with the side bumpers) is out of scale in a minifig surrounding, I guess. Wouldn't it work in 6w (plus mudguards and side bumpers), too?