Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Western Mafia - Conclusion

Conclusion-2copy.jpg

Day 6, Sunset

The sun began to fall under the mountains. TheBrickster sat in the saloon with a pistol aimed at her head, once again dreaming of a far away land of peace, tranquility and self-promotion. All of a sudden, she realized that she could leave this forsaken hell of a city, and head for an adventurous and beautiful place in Peru. She packed her bags, and said goodbye to her beloved bar. Taking one more swig of beer, she headed out of the door...

DSCF4070.jpg

Only to be crushed by a passing wagon.

Hinckley, lost and confused, ran off into a cave outside of the city. There he collected his thoughts, until it suddenly hit him - the wanted posters, the limp..

Hinckley arrived in town, rifle in hand, determined and as grim as ever. The bandits, however, were waiting for him.

DSCF4078.jpg

DSCF4079.jpg

After a fierce shoot-out, Hinckley realised he couldn't win, and retreated back into his cave, where he sat, rocking back and forth, his conscience tormenting him for the rest of his days..

DSCF4080.jpg

The bandits meanwhile now had all of the city to themselves, and they looted all of the local houses and buildings, taking what they pleased. Flatfoot Thomsen and Black Bart celebrated, while the Piranha stared deeply into the knife he held.

DSCF4083.jpg

Looking up, he suddenly lunged forward at Flatfoot, knocking him off his feet. He raised the dagger, only to be promptly pushed off and punched by Bart. Piranha, broken, ran off into the distance, never to be seen again.

And so, Gold City had fallen to the bandits, and a place with so much potential, was ruined.

The game is over!

The winners are ImperialScouts and Trexxen!

Roles

Townies

- Quarryman/Hinckley: Sheriff

- ricecracker: Deputy

- Capn Kirk 911/casewindu: Cavalry Officer

- TheBrickster: Bar Maid

- Tanotrooper: Local Indian

- wouwie13: Old Gold Miner

- lukeiamyourfather: Stagecoach Driver

- Username_Taken: Mysterious Stranger

Bandits

- Captain Ka-Boom/ImperialScouts: Flatfoot Thomsen

- Trexxen: Black Bart

- Piranha: Bandit Usurper

Hinckley/Quarryman

You are the Sherriff of the town. You win when all of the bandits are killed. Every night, you may attempt to kill someone. PM me the name of the person you want to kill, and you will have a chance in succeeding.

ricecracker

You are the Deputy Sherriff of the town. You win when all of the bandits are killed. Every night, you may attempt to investigate someone. PM me the name of the person you want to investigate, and you will have a chance in discovering their role.

TheBrickster

You are the Barmaid of the Gold City Saloon. You win when all of the bandits are killed. Every night, you can stop any player from using their ability at night. PM me the name of the person you want to stop, and you will block their ability.

Tanotrooper

You are a Local Indian. You win when all of the bandits and the town Gold Miner are killed. Every night, you may attempt to protect someone from other abilities used on them. PM me the name of the person you want to protect, and you will have a chance in succeeding.

lukeiamyourfather

You are the Stagecoach Driver. You win when all of the bandits are killed. You are a typical citizen, and have no powers.

casewindu/Capn Kirk 911

You are the Cavalry Officer. You win when all of the bandits are killed. Every night, you will kill anyone who tries to kill the person you choose to protect. PM me the name of the person you want to protect, and if someone attempts to kill him, you will have a chance of killing him instead.

wouwie

You are the Old Gold Miner. You win when all of the bandits are killed. You are a typical citizen, and have no powers.

ImperialScouts/Captain Ka-Boom

You are Flatfoot Thomsen, leader of a gang of bandits. The other members of your gang are You win when you outnumber the town and the rival gangs. Every night, you may attempt to kill someone. PM me the name of the person you want to kill, and you will have a chance in succeeding.

Trexxen

You are Black Bart the bandit. The other members of your gang are You win when you outnumber the town and the rival gangs. Every night, you may attempt to protect someone from other abilities used on them. PM me the name of the person you want to protect, and you will have a chance in succeeding.

Piranha

You are the Bandit Usurper. The other members of your gang are You win when you outnumber the town and the rival gangs, and also kill your leader, . You are a typical bandit and have no powers.

Username_Taken

You are the Out-of-Town Wanderer. You win when all of the bandits are killed. You are a mysterious man, who seems to know alot about some of the citizens of Gold City. You are almost certain that lukeiamyourfather is a bandit. You do not have any night actions. (Unknown to him, he wasn't able to die if attacked at night)

Summary

Day 1

Ricecracker is lynched. (Townie)

Night Actions

Trexxen: Protect Piranha

Quarryman: Kill TheBrickster (Failed)

Day 2

No lynch.

Night Actions

Trexxen: Protect wouwie13

Quarryman: Kill TheBrickster (Failed)

Day 3

Lukeiamyourfather is lynched. (Townie)

Night Actions

Hinckley: Kill Tanotrooper (Failed)

Day 4

Wouwie13 is lynched. (Townie)

Tanotrooper is killed. (Townie)

Night Actions

ImperialScouts: Kill Username_Taken (Failed. Username_Taken manages to shoot IS in the leg, which is why he limps the next day)

Trexxen: Protect Hinckley

Hinckley: Kill Tanotrooper (Succeeded)

Day 5

Casewindu is lynched. (Townie)

Night Actions

Hinckley: Kill Username_Taken (Failed)

Day 6

Username_Taken is lynched. (Townie)

The Bandits now outnumber the town, and win.

What a disaster for the townies! :-D Feel free to discuss the game.

Was there a time limit? I didn't pay attention to this game well at all. I still thought I could win... :-$

EDIT: Oh, I see. They win when they outnumber us. Aha. Well, that's just great. |-/ :-P That was fun. I killed a lot of townies. I actually killed TanoTrooper. I couldn't kill a bandit if you put one in front of me and pulled the trigger for me. Apparently there were clues. I can't even read the whole conclusion post let alone decipher the clues. What are the odds that we would kill all of the townies. What were the clues? Can we play again when I'm not so busy and can focus a little better? :-D

Was there a time limit? I didn't pay attention to this game well at all. I still thought I could win... :-$

EDIT: Oh, I see. They win when they outnumber us. Aha. Well, that's just great. |-/ :-P That was fun. I killed a lot of townies. I actually killed TanoTrooper. I couldn't kill a bandit if you put one in front of me and pulled the trigger for me. Apparently there were clues. I can't even read the whole conclusion post let alone decipher the clues. What are the odds that we would kill all of the townies. What were the clues? Can we play again when I'm not so busy and can focus a little better? :-D

Considering there were what, 8 townies and 3 bandits, it was no easy feat to off 6 of them without killing any bandits.. :-D

As for the clues, there was really only one you could've figured out. When I posted the pic of the lego wanted sign, it said 'Flatfoot Thomsen'. IS said his name in the game was Mr Thomsen.

The more obvious clue though was for Username_Taken. When IS attacked him in night 4, I sent him a PM saying that he was attacked, but managed to shoot his attacker in the leg. In the description for day 5, I mentioned that IS arrived later, and was limping. You couldn't really have realised this without the PM, but I suppose you could've asked why he was limping.

Edited by TinyPiesRUs

ROFL!! X-D I found the entire experience hilarious! :-D

I just didn't say it until now!

However I failed in my moment of glory! NOOOO! :'-(

After fulfilling my bandit role and acting like such a good townie (even though I was a bandit) I fail in my final task

At least I never got lynched/killed :-P

Oh well it still was very fun *sweet*

I did love my role though, as my avatar shows I am gunslinger/bandit

Brickster was right! However nobody suspected a thing

Thanks everyone for making it so awesome! *y*

Western Mafia 2 On!

Edited by Piranha

It was a great game! Sadly I died for nothing.....

Considering there were what, 8 townies and 3 bandits, it was no easy feat to off 6 of them without killing any bandits.. :-D

As for the clues, there was really only one you could've figured out. When I posted the pic of the lego wanted sign, it said 'Flatfoot Thomsen'. IS said his name in the game was Mr Thomsen.

The more obvious clue though was for Username_Taken. When IS attacked him in night 4, I sent him a PM saying that he was attacked, but managed to shoot his attacker in the leg. In the description for day 5, I mentioned that IS arrived later, and was limping. You couldn't really have realised this without the PM, but I suppose you could've asked why he was limping.

When I read that, I thought I was done for! I thought it would be soooooo obvious, that people would ask questions. I had even come up with an excuse to make sure I wasn't suspected. :'-( . I guess it was the fault of the alliance thing?

And Pirhana... How could you :'-( :-P !!

Thanks to TinyPiesRUs (GREAT pictures, btw) for hosting a great game, and to all the participants.

Sorry to those whom I voted to lynch :-$ .

But for me, haha! I have survived and won *skull* .

yes good game tinypies but I think next time there shouldn't be any unions or anything because that is a little unfair *sad*

anyway good game guys! *y*

We should have another time in history aswell like an adventure timeline or something.

Edited by casewindu

Muahaha! *skull*

You know what's funny? Not only is this my first Mafia in which I have won (I've been in about ten on another board that is now gone...rest in peace SCU T.T); but I didn't lie once...well, except for the bit about me being innocent, and about being at someone's house one night. I WAS protecting Hinckley's house when I said I was, and I was the bodyguard ^.^

Oh, and as for the clue, I actually knew about it, and alerted ImperialScouts (who, of course, had already figured it out as well). It was really obvious - he limped, and the card said Flatfoot. I'm guessing that you guys just figured that was the real brick blown up, though...right? =P

Anywho, we need to do this again - it was fun, and a real throwback to when I used to do this often ^.^

~Trexxen

Wow, I thought this was going to be a simple standard game of mafia. I didn't realize how complicated it was. Now, I'm kind of glad I didn't get involved.

Steve

Oh crap... |-/ I never even analyzed it that far... Of course! I shot my attacker in teh leg, IS was limping... dang it I should have realized it earlier. My only chance to defeat a bandit and i blow it.

Sorry fellow townies!

WW Mafia 2 on!

U_T

Good game, but it was complex without instructions and clues to really tell us what we needed to do. Otherwise, it was fun.

I did have two suspicions that were correct. I suspected someone would try to kill me early in the game (being a young attractive bar maid and all), and that Piranha was a slimy fish. I knew it!

In any case, good game everyone.

excuse Mr Tinypiesrus, but in my PM I recieved nothing about being able to pretect someone at night?

It's sad we lost, but I completed half of my assignement *skull*

My tribe's revenge has been furfilled.

TT

EDIT: a very nice game indeed :-D

EDIT 2: you have inspired me to make a maffia game myself, mind if I use some of your rules? (a bit adjusted to it's time of course)

Edited by Tanotrooper

excuse Mr Tinypiesrus, but in my PM I recieved nothing about being able to pretect someone at night?

It's sad we lost, but I completed half of my assignement *skull*

My tribe's revenge has been furfilled.

TT

EDIT: a very nice game indeed :-D

EDIT 2: you have inspired me to make a maffia game myself, mind if I use some of your rules? (a bit adjusted to it's time of course)

Sorry, right you are. All of the roles I posted are taken from the original roles I saved, so they may be a litle different.

And feel free to start another mafia game, I'll look forward to playing it ;-)

I must say I was greatly amused reading the game as I understood the rules, I've frequently played the werewolf version of this game in school. X-D . Sadly neither Western nor Romans are really my thing so I prefer from the beginning not to play. The only one I'd go for would be a Pirates related one :-P

Sign in to follow this